TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jasmin22 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jasmin

They are killing me - December 13th 2010, 08:52 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay, this is what has happened:
I was very good friends with these 3 people. 2 boys and 1 girl. We hung out all the time and were very close. then one day, everything started to be awkward between us. and from that moment, the nightmare started. I stopped being friends with one of the guys 1'st. We wouldn't talk anymore and every time we looked at each other, it would be weird. and i just looked away. Then me and the other guy stopped being friends slowly but surely, and then we were just done. The girl on the other hand, was the worst. She was always being bitchy towards me and basically just dumped me. From this moment on, my life has been a living hell. They have been throwing books at me in class, they have called me things over the internet. they have called me very harsh names and said very harsh things toward me. they have also said things in person to me, and also over text. i have tried many time to talk to them, and to try to solve issues, but it does not work. they either just laugh at me and insult me some more or just don't say anything. I have to see them everyday in school, which makes it even harder for me. I am best friends with this one girl in the school. Her name is Zara. She is good friends with the girl that is being a complete bitch towards me. And whenever me and Zara together, the other girl always invites her to things right in front of me and makes it clear that i am not invited. I have really had enough with this. and it is really making me depressed. They are saying such harsh things to me and it is really starting to get to me. I have considered suicide several times, because what they are doing to me is killing me inside and tearing me apart. I am also a very low confidence person, so the things they say, really do get to me.
Please help me!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cryingangel Offline
Average Joe

Name: idiot

Re: They are killing me - December 13th 2010, 11:16 AM

i think u should confide in a teacher and tell them what these people are doin
alos i think it is good that u have chosen to seek advice and not take the option of sucide
i am here to help and support u whenever u need u can message me on here via pm or look out for me in the chat room every night. i hope that u find a way to solve this as i know it must be hard to live with.

take care and hope to hear from u soon

june xx

i have a guardian angel watching over me she tells me what to do when i have no clue

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
harley Offline
I'm here to listen
Average Joe

Name: Harley

Re: They are killing me - December 14th 2010, 12:36 AM

In my opinion there is manny different ways to handle your situation the way that you are handling it is the civil way the best way to handle a situation to a reasonable person
You could try to ignore them
Or you could try physical violence show them who that are messing with
I normally don't tolerate violence but if they pushed you to suicide it will be tolerated and that won't mess with you again

(#4 (permalink)) Old
C.L.Hoyt Offline
Director of Teen Choice Progra
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Curtis L.Hoyt

Re: They are killing me - December 14th 2010, 02:07 AM

Okay this is what you are going to want to do, First is stop contacting them and if they call you just hang up the phone that well get there attetion that you are not going to take it any more. Than go to a teacher or someone with high authority I well perfer a Vice Princple and explain to them what there doing to you, also the things that they are doing to you is Verbal and physical abuse and you can report them to the police.

Next talk to your parents. ( by time you tell the Vice Principle or the Police you dont the problem well be resoveld)

Also if you want to talk to me about this sitiation or about something else you can pm me on the website or you can email me kara.hoyt37@yahoo.com

( this is also for anybody else if they want to talk to me to )

C.L.Hoyt
TCP Director
  Send a message via Yahoo to C.L.Hoyt  
Closed Thread