TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
z3r0slip Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Blythe

im so done - December 15th 2010, 06:40 AM

alright so im not gonna sit here and complain about how much my life sucks, ill explain how fucked up it is and how unbelievably badly i need help, but if ya dont wana listen, fine, my story probably wont change ur life, or maybe it will. fuck if i know. im just some person who got screwed over times a million, im just so fucking done with my so far down the shithole life. if ya wana ask for the full story then ask, for now all i can tell you is i should probably be in a mental institution or the hospital, and the whole shebang started with my 2 lovely bipolar pot smoking violent neglecting selfish hate filled parents.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Re: im so done - December 15th 2010, 06:58 AM

Hey...Im not sure what I can do to help but if you need somebody to listen I will.Just, don't hurt yourself or do anything you'd regret later on,ok?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: im so done - December 16th 2010, 01:37 AM

me me me pick me tell me the whole story

(#4 (permalink)) Old
z3r0slip Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im so done - December 16th 2010, 05:56 AM

its hard to say much. i come from a family that was broken before it even started, never had a "home", didnt feel what love was until just last august. my parents... 2 pot smoking alcoholics who hate eachother and have tried to kill eachother mutiple times, ive never seen my parents sleep in the same bed, the same room, even sit on the same couch, ever. there was moms room and dads room. my dad hit my mom, threw things at my mom, hit me, threw things at me, she hit me, my dad hit my brother, threw boiling coffee on him, threw a tv at me, my sister wasnt touched tho weird. so theyve been smoking pot since they were 11, they hate me because ive always had a weak bladder, im a vegetarian, and cuz i never cry, scream, or use an outdoor voice. my parents got attacked by teenagers who wanted pot and my dad almost died, same with mom, they woulda killed me if i had gotten home sooner. we moved away, and thats when they stopped telling me they "love" me, i dont think they ever did. they got divorced and i went back and forth for 8 years between houses and they only cared about us for money. so most kids get screwed up and sad when their parents get divorced, psh thats the least of my problems. theyve verbally abused me, mentally abused me, and physically abused me my whole life. i havent heard more than "good" for a compliment, its always why do u have to be stupid ur late ur so lazy ur spoiled ur selfish ect. my dad used to bring women home from bars on school nights and my mom would yell at me about how i would die in my sleep all the time. they both hate me, they told me they want me to dissapear and die, to just leave and wish i never existed. my mom wants to kill herself because i exist. i havent been to the dentist in 5 years, my mom hasnt fed me in 3, my parents werent parents, they were chains keeping me in hell. i never had parents really, never had a family, never had a home. so middle school my dad loses his job, and both my parents are "broke" thanks to my custody thing. we had to give up our house. so freshman year things got more heated because insults hailed on me every..single..day. every single day of my life my parents yell at me for existing, for being a girl, for costing them money, for basically breathing their air. i started cutting freshman year. i started drinking my dads liquor, i started figuring out ways to numb the insults and the pain and the neglectence and the hatred. i went 2 weeks drunk and came to school drunk one day and they suspended me, told my dad i was cutting, and off i go to rehab 2 days later. they didnt believe me when i told them my life. cutting got worse in rehab, i did it 3 times a day because i was living in an apartment with my dad, who wasnt home before 6am, there was nothing to eat, no liquor either so i was alone with my thoughts. i got prescribed lexapro and started abusing it when my dad would yell at me to take it. my mom never really knew much about drinking at school, or cutting, she represses that thought. my dad is a frightening man, looks like a pedophile and acts like a mental patient. my parents both have bipolar disorder and are hoarders. they dont know it tho. my dad acts like hes 16 and my mom thinks shes the smartest best person in the world because she decides to buy weed instead of toilet paper or toothpaste. guys started to get the idea since i didnt care about the world then i wouldnt care if they had sex with me, so they used me for it. no one cared that i cut, no one cared that i abused whatever pills were in the cupboard, no one cared i had more than 500 scars on my body, no one cared i didnt eat, or sleep. so rehab goes by and on the last day i guess i decide to try and kill myself so i take 50 pills, aspirin ambien thoriazine and what not, i dont even remember what i took. so my mom finds out im hopped up on 50 pills on my last day in rehab and they prescribe me prozac and ambien. i got kicked out of my dads house a month before and lived with my mom. my dad comes to me one day and asks if im drunk. 2 years ago. havent seen him since, havent talked to him.i overdose 4 more times and havent stopped cutting much since i started. i dont know what else to say, name everything that can go wrong in the world and its happened to me and worse. but in the present day i live with my mom and sister who smoke pot and eat all day, gives her money for weed food clothes, and wont buy me sneakers i need. i had a job that gave me a little cash for food and some underwear but my mom doesnt feed me, doesnt cloth me, barely even recognizez i come home, which she wish i wouldnt. my dad lives with some stripper in LA and only comes around to see my sister and take her shopping, his way fo trying to buy love that he never gave us. my mom still yells at me every morning i go to school and every night. my boyfriend is the only salvation i have, their family is normal, they feed me and cloth me and let me be there alot. and now im 17, stuck in this abusive household with my demons, and the only way out involves living in the streets in the 30 degree weather. any questions?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: im so done - December 16th 2010, 07:00 AM

yes I have a ? Have you eva read purpose of da pain or heard about da story to write love on her arms

(#6 (permalink)) Old
z3r0slip Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im so done - December 17th 2010, 05:13 AM

yea, and my storys probably worse than that renee chics. ive read the stories, took the meds, therapists are plenty, and its all just, not working at all

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: im so done - December 19th 2010, 12:09 AM

Give life one more try and this time give it your all evrything you have and I want give because I believe and I know if you give it ur all life will get better in time trust <3 keep me posted

(#8 (permalink)) Old
z3r0slip Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im so done - December 19th 2010, 07:34 AM

thanks, things just... thers no getting better right now but shit if some miracle happens ill let ya know

(#9 (permalink)) Old
wishfulwings Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: WishfulWings

Re: im so done - December 20th 2010, 03:24 AM

Z3r0slip....

I know your pain. I guess you could say we've had the same shit in different doses.
My parents weren't druggos. But my story hurts as bad as yours.

It did gt better.
And now it;s worse than ever and this time, there is no getting out of it.

I'm sorry i Can't give you advice, I'm looking for the same thing you are.
Relief. Freedom. Love.

All ii can do for you is be here.
Perhaps youd be able to b ethere for me.

And maybe one day a miracel will arise, and we'll bth be healed.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
z3r0slip Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im so done - December 23rd 2010, 08:31 AM

agreed. and yea im there for friends more than theyre there for me so im always the advice person

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Max_99 Offline
Average Joe

Re: im so done - December 23rd 2010, 01:06 PM

Do your boyfriend's parents know this story? Is there a way that you could stay at their house, or move in, perhaps?

(#12 (permalink)) Old
z3r0slip Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im so done - December 31st 2010, 07:48 AM

they dont know more than cutting, and barely that. and um no... my boyfriends 19 and they wouldnt allow it

Closed Thread