TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Robyn

Feeling so alone. - December 16th 2010, 08:31 PM

How is it that you can be in a room full of people, standing near friends and family, and still feel alone, empty inside. I sit through every day wanting to cry, but not physically being able to because there is just nothing left inside of me. It feels like I could scream as loud as possible in a crowded room, but no one would hear me, turn around, even notice I was in the room, let alone crying for help. I just don't understand this.

-hangin' on by a thread
  Send a message via Skype™ to BurstingAtTheSeams 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Feeling so alone. - December 17th 2010, 01:36 AM

I have been there before. I get like that when something is bothering me but I am too afraid to tell anyone because I am afraid of what they will say. Sometimes I will drop hints like not speaking or something to show that something is wrong and when my family and friends don't notice anything, I feel like screaming. I hope whatever you are dealing with gets better soon=(

(#3 (permalink)) Old
concealment Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Feeling so alone. - December 17th 2010, 02:05 AM

Whether you believe it or not, there are a lot of people around you who care. Speak up and tell someone close to you how you're feeling and you'll be surprised (in a good way) how they react to you. It's really hard to see yourself as being loved when you're this sad inside, but there are people who love you. You're not as alone as you think you are.

You can message me anytime if you ever want to talk about anything. Hang in there doll.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
z3r0slip Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Blythe

Re: Feeling so alone. - December 17th 2010, 05:51 AM

yea i know how u feel, find a healthy outlet and dont do anything like drugs or suicide or cutting or anything, it doesnt work just makesw things worse. u got a bike? adrenaline rushes make u feel awesome when u feel numb and empty and alone, even when ur really depressed, do something that will get ut heart moving. itll work hopefully

Closed Thread