TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
canook182 Offline
Not a n00b

Empty , Pissed, and possibly depressed. Help? - December 18th 2010, 04:34 PM

I don't know how to word this, but I just feel empty inside. No emotion, I want to love, and have a girl who is interested in me, and I am interested in her, but I can show any sort of emotion. No laughing, crying, I do hurt, but cant really show that.I may be mistakes but is that depression? Anyways, I got like a 3.9 GPA in my first semester at my University. Everyone says how good it is. I think i could have done better. One A- and I'm kicking my self in the ass. I know I have severe rage problems but idk who to turn to. Im terrified to share anything with anybody because to me it just doesn't feel right. To say the least, i think im pretty fucked up. Idk what I should do. I need to take a first step somewhere right?

The Whole Wide World Is Mine
  Send a message via AIM to canook182  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Empty , Pissed, and possibly depressed. Help? - December 18th 2010, 08:03 PM

Hey there,

I think you have already taken the first step because you realize that there is something not right. However, the next step you need to take is asking for help. I know that can be really hard to do but in the end if you can get help for these feelings you can start feeling better and get to a better place. There is nothing wrong with asking for help and in the end I think it will make you a stronger person if you reach out for help.

As for your schooling; a 3.9 is fantastic and you definitely shouldn't be beating yourself up about it. I know that I do the same thing and sometimes I have to take a step back and remind myself that there are a lot of people who are getting lower GPA's than me. I have to remind myself that I am doing fantastic in school. You should try doing the same thing. If you beat yourself up over something like that you won't be able to see how wonderful you really are doing and that would be such a shame.

Keep your chin up and remember you can make it through this. If you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
canook182 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Empty , Pissed, and possibly depressed. Help? - December 18th 2010, 08:22 PM

I just feel weak that I cant do it on my own. Iv done EVERYTHING by myself with little to no real help. Its a change, and its a scary change. One I am afraid of

The Whole Wide World Is Mine
  Send a message via AIM to canook182  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Empty , Pissed, and possibly depressed. Help? - December 19th 2010, 12:12 AM

You have takin the first step by admiting you have a problem now you need to repeat this step to someone who you trust and could really help you.

Closed Thread