TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Unhappy Done and dusted. - December 19th 2010, 10:14 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've had enough. I'm done. This pain wins. I've tried so hard with trying to be happy. I've tried talking to people how I feel, tried doing the things I love and tried distracting myself...but none of those things work. I still feel this constant ache in my stomach. It's a never ending cycle; I wake up and I don't feel any better. I've just finished school, got into uni and am currently writing a book. So I should be happy right? Well I'm not. I'm stupid and useless. I got bad results from my Finals so I shouldn't even be going to University. I don't have a good job; they only give me 1 shift a week because I'm considered "too old" and they'll have to pay me more. I just want this pain to end.
I like this guy but I'm not too sure if he likes me. We both start of the conversation alternatively so it's not always me that starts it off. He's told me he likes a couple of other girls but I can't help liking him. I used to like this other guy but because he's been messing me about, I started to like this guy. I don't know what to do but it's making me feel like crap.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Unknown10 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Done and dusted. - December 19th 2010, 01:04 PM

Never give up, keep on going, no matter how hard it is. Keep strong, you can do it!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Blair Offline
<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Blair

Re: Done and dusted. - December 19th 2010, 03:24 PM

Why would you wanna quit now? Don't you wanna die happy? Why make it so that your last moments here are miserable? Also, not to be harsh honey, but isn't it a little selfish to leave behind so much greif for all your friends and family? Another thing is that you don't know what your life will do. You have a purpose. There are people for you to help, love, influence, and you'll never be able to have the positive impact you were meant to have on the world if you cut your life short. Your actions could have a profound impact that you may never see but that will effect so many lives. Stick around and live up to your potential please love.

Just Keep Breathing

(#4 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: Done and dusted. - December 20th 2010, 04:10 PM

Hey there. Don't give up. You can get through this. I know you can. And I promise, you are NOT stupid and useless. NEVER say something like that about yourself. I'm sure you're an absolutely WONDERFUL person!

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

Closed Thread