TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Unhappy Really alone this time... - December 26th 2010, 01:07 AM

She knew she was all I had left...with my only friend committing suicide this year and my family wanting nothing to do with me...she knew she was all I had...promised she'd ALWAYS be there...promised me she loved me...I knew she was slipping away this past month...and tonight she exploded on me.Apparantly,just chatting with me for a couple of minutes ONCE a week is too much...And, I needed her more than anything tonight.I truly have nobody...I dont have much hope or will to live anymore

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Nightmare Offline
Part time ninja.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dan

Re: Really alone this time... - December 26th 2010, 02:15 AM

hang in there, Ashley. Give her a little bit to cool off, chances are she's just had a rough month. Branch out a little bit too, I'm sure you can find a good friend to help make it through.

You can't ~Here to help! PM me!!~
take away
my strength

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Blair Offline
<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Blair

Re: Really alone this time... - December 26th 2010, 02:23 AM

Hey, I know it's tough and feeling alone is sad and scarry and all around difficult. You need to give her a chance though. People explode and it probly isn't your fault. But also, learning to be able to be happy on your own sometimes, growing who you are can be good.

Just Keep Breathing

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Re: Really alone this time... - December 26th 2010, 11:43 AM

Thanks to both of you for your replies ...I didnt mean to come off as some pathetic loser with no life outside of this one person...I work...a lot.Infact, most of my life is spent at work and then Im so tired from working that I come home and sleep. As I said before, I dont have ANYONE that cares. That really,really hurts ya know? I've put my own life in danger more than once just to help out ACQUAINTANCES...so imagine what Ive done for my family and friends? All that I wanted in return was for someone to genuinely care. Ive been through so much. I have so many trust issues. Im not trying to complain...theres so much more to all of this.To my life.Im just not sure that I can find it in me to keep going.Im so tired of fighting depression.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
teen spirit Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cantina

Re: Really alone this time... - December 26th 2010, 11:53 AM

Find your strength...take it one day at a time...you have a lot of people here who care about you. I have found that when people explode or freak out on me...it doesn't have anything to do with me. It has everything to do with what is going on with them-give her another chance...I bet she isn't even aware of how much she hurt you.

Talking about it here isn't complaining...we are all here to support each other...no matter what because WE care about you!!! We understand that some days are more difficult than others...but we also understand that there are some really awesome ones too!

You have been through alot and we are always here to help however we can!

Teen Spirit

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Blair Offline
<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Blair

Re: Really alone this time... - December 26th 2010, 03:52 PM

You say you're the type to go the extra mile for people. That's a great thing and something you should be really proud of. Anyways, if you need someone ever thought of talking to your family? I'm not sure what that situation is, but if you've got a brother/sister/cousin who you could trust. Also, and for all I know you might already do this, but invest in yourself. Spend time figuring out and doing what you love and are passionate about. That's also a good way to meet some new people, especially if you're in school (HS or college). Jump out of things you hate into things you love.

Just Keep Breathing

Closed Thread