TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Considering blowing a hole in my wrist. - December 28th 2010, 01:08 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Basically, I'm failing at life. I'm failing school, I've just messed up with the third girl in two months, so I also fail with relationships, my parents are not supportive at all. I've spoken to teachers and counsellors, even doctors and real prof psychiatrists, but nothing has helped me. My education's on the brink of going beyond repair so I essentially have no future. I get attached to people way too easy, I've struggled with SH and Depression, I'm not unfamiliar with this shit. I have plenty of motives.

There's this air rifle in our house that's dangerous up to 730m, so I'm pretty sure if I held it point blank at my wrist, aiming to avoid the bones, it'd go straight through all kinds of blood vessels. Right now, bleeding to death is sounding like a pretty good idea. My arms are also very skinny, so that'd help.

Feel free to try to help me if you want to

Sorry if this is a messy topic but I'm not really in the mood to be freaking out over grammar or anything like that.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harley Quinn Offline
Average Joe

Re: Considering blowing a hole in my wrist. - December 28th 2010, 01:34 AM

You came here, great. You see that, you see that? If you had no hope at all, you wouldn't come here. It may not seem like much, but trust me, that's a lot.

What you are talking about isn't really important, in the end. You win friends, you lose friends, and the same things happen in relationships. You're out of the house in (by your profile?) two years, so forget about them. School isn't everything. Everyone has intellect, and school doesn't measure that. Besides, education isn't success.

Do you have any goals in life? What are those goals?

I hope you're having a spectacular day!

You can PM/VM me about anything.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
alex2010 Offline
Self Harm Awareness Advocate
Average Joe

Name: Alex Short

Re: Considering blowing a hole in my wrist. - December 28th 2010, 02:40 AM

It sounds like your having a hard life, but you shouldnt think about suicide just because of that. I know that it might seem like the only alternative, but its not. A couple of suggestions I have are, 1)you could maybe start off in a new place with better company and positive energy, and make it fell like your back at home around people that do not make you stressed out. Also have you talked to your parents, or have you given counseling a second try? just dont end your life just because it feels like the only alternative cuz its not.

~Alex

Last day I cut: 7-13-2010

I believe in everyone that I help that they will get over whatever they are struggling with.

I regret nothing in my past. My past made me who I am today.

There is freedom from self harm feel free to email me anytime if you wanna chat at:
alexshort154@yahoo.com

Send a message via MSN to alex2010 Send a message via Yahoo to alex2010 Send a message via Skype™ to alex2010 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Sythan Offline
Our life is what we make it
I've been here a while

Name: Nick (Or Nico)

Re: Considering blowing a hole in my wrist. - December 28th 2010, 03:06 AM

Sometimes we need to help ourselved before others can get to help us. Ending our own lives will leave behind a path of destruction.

Suicide is the easy way out, it truly is a selfish act. There are others who care about you, including us. ending your own life will harm them, it will make them suffer needlessly. It will be another life wasted, because all life is precious, even the smalled insects life has meaning to it.

We as humans often has trouble understanding why things happen. However we just need to look beyond, knowing that it will all get better. But it can only get better if we want it to.

Closed Thread