TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Michael~ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michael

it'll never get better - January 1st 2011, 01:47 AM

I was doing surprisingly well for the past few days since I have off of school and Christmas was just last week, but now I think I'm back down again. Even when I was better, I was still below normal. I went out to eat with my parents tonight and then I called my grandma when I got home like I usually do. She's kind of senile and threatened to not speak to me or my family again if I didn't help her with some chores tomorrow in her apartment. The stress she brought to me has ruined my night and is something constantly worrying me.

Anyway, I take St. John's Wort supplement but that does hardly anything, and my gender issues are only getting worse. And it's not like I can change my gender. I just can't imagine the rest of my life being like this and it will. I don't think I could ever kill myself but it's just like mind boggling to think about the the future. whatever, peace.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: it'll never get better - January 1st 2011, 02:24 AM

Everything will get better in time. Right now seems difficult because of all the pressures facing you in life. I think the key thing that's getting to you is the life you have right now. No matter how hard it will be, maybe it's time to tell your parents that you're a girl. If they don't accept you, that's their fault. But, eventually things will be okay. Trust me. Years experience in this place called "life" - all it takes is time.

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: it'll never get better - January 1st 2011, 07:36 AM

Aww it WILL get better, don't doubt that. Everything get better in time. Nothing can be bad forever. Just try your best to think positive. I know how hard that can be sometimes but the more positive you are about things and the more to try to not let things bother you, the happier you will be. It will be okay! I wish you all the best and you may PM me whenever you need to talk.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
harley Offline
I'm here to listen
Average Joe

Name: Harley

Re: it'll never get better - January 1st 2011, 08:30 PM

things always work out you just need time and if your geandma is going senile all you need to do is go and help her and try to be happy she dosnt have much longer in this hell hole we call earth but just try to help her and smile at her and ask her how her day is going i know it is hard to smile when you are feeling like this but things will get better over time

Wherever your heart is there will your tresure lie also

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Michael~ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michael

Re: it'll never get better - January 2nd 2011, 03:34 PM

Thanks for everything guys. Still, I just don't feel confident that things will change. My situation will change but only bring different problems but still my issues will still be there. and the gender issues I have are not just something I can't think about because it confines everything I do. I've tried to just not let things get to me, but I find I'm just oversensitive and can't stop being that way. Thanks again.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Atychiphobia Offline
Watch Me Drown In My Fears ♥
Average Joe

Name: Atychiphobia

Re: it'll never get better - January 2nd 2011, 03:54 PM

Sweetie,
Things will get better; some things quicker then others..
Yes, situations change and bring different problems but you can work through those too. Everything in life creates obstacles, being human is what makes these hard, age will change things as well as all the personal decisions and choices we make.
You are strong, you are amazing! - believe that
Try not to worry about being 'sensitive' there are positives to it, you may be more empathic to other people, you may notice things other people don't.
I am sensitive and I have coped with/am coping with things other people couldn't survive. Everyone is different. Relish what makes you you.
xox

Immobilized. Captivated and Hypnotized,
by all your evil lies.

я.ι.ρ ηαηηу -
уσυ ℓєт υѕ 3rd мαян 2011.
ι ωιℓℓ мιѕѕ уσυ σяєνєя 3

Closed Thread