TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Unhappy Im DONE! - January 2nd 2011, 08:50 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im going to DIE! Im so sick of my life. Theres nothing good to come around this year. Im sick of everything. Im sick of PEOPLE! Im sick of my MOM! My mom is a BUTTHOLE! Shes never around. I HATE HER! I HATE MYSELF for HATING HER! I want to just get rid of my life. I wish i was never born. I wish this life was NOT mine. I wish i was DEAD! I cant take it anymore. Everyone is a BUTTHOLE! My life is so DUMB! I want to Strangle myself or hang myself or Slice my arms or Shoot myself in the head to make it feel better so i dont have to go through this CRAP!. Im just so Sick of it!

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
**Theresa** Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Im DONE! - January 2nd 2011, 09:27 PM

hey we are only two days into the new year and give it time things maybe hard right now but, they are going to get better and also maybe try talking to your mom about how you feel i am gettting from what your saying that you dont feel like you dont spend enough time with her and maybe that may help you also if you had someone to spend time with

Hope you are ok right now, and things will get better for you, it a tempory promble and hurting your self would be a perment but, i know things will get better.

please hang in there

Theresa

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: Im DONE! - January 2nd 2011, 09:45 PM

Hey there,

It sounds like things are pretty tough for you right now so I'm really glad that you posted. It isn't always easy to ask for help when you're feeling so bad but you have which shows that you've got a lot of strength inside of you which you can use to help fight through this now.

You said that there's nothing good to come around this year, so how about making yourself something good? What do you like doing? What makes you feel good? Try and plan to do something special for yourself that you can look forward to. It doesn't have to necessarily be something big, sometimes doing something small like having a warm bath can be pretty powerful.

Take care and know that you're not alone, feel free to PM me if you ever want or need to talk.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Atychiphobia Offline
Watch Me Drown In My Fears ♥
Average Joe

Name: Atychiphobia

Re: Im DONE! - January 2nd 2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie View Post

Try and plan to do something special for yourself that you can look forward to. It doesn't have to necessarily be something big, sometimes doing something small like having a warm bath can be pretty powerful.
Ellie is right
Do something little for yourself every day and you'd be suprised how powerful it can be. When you feel like this, it's incredibly hard. You mentioned that your mum was never around, how bad that must make you feel; I know it did for me.. have you ever tried talking to her about it?
Maybe she doesn't realise hows she's making you feel?
I am sending plentiful hugs your way sweetpea

Immobilized. Captivated and Hypnotized,
by all your evil lies.

я.ι.ρ ηαηηу -
уσυ ℓєт υѕ 3rd мαян 2011.
ι ωιℓℓ мιѕѕ уσυ σяєνєя 3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Im DONE! - January 3rd 2011, 12:22 AM

Leslie I am sorry=( But please, don't end your life. There is always time for things to get better. We all wish at certain times in our life that we did not live the life that we do. We all wish it was different. But we just need to accept our life and the faults in it. This IS our life and we should all live our life to the fullest everyday. We never know when the clock will stop. Live everyday like it is the first and last day of your whole life. Keep your head up and never lose hope. we are all here for you and we all believe in you.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Im DONE! - January 3rd 2011, 10:58 PM

Thanx. Im trying to get through. My mom is not around that much anymore. Like everytime i have money & i want to go spend it shes my only person to take me. She gives me the Evil Face like that shes mad at me for takin me. shes always hanging with her friend. Now sence school is back in session everyone is going back to school and work. Ill be home all alone doing nothing until the kids get off thde buss and im going to be babysitting till someone gets home. Then i do whatever i want after that. But anyways Im tired of being here doing everything for these people. I cant do what i want. I dont have the Freedom that i want to have. To go places and hangout. I have friends but thdey have their own lives and i have mine. I always tried hurting myself bc ive never liked my life. I dont like my family that i got adopted into. When i was little We used to do everything together it was the Best of Times. But when My moms friend came back into her life Everything went down hill. Ive been in trouble a couple of years ago at school but that all payed off. Im a better person now. But my Life needs to get better for me. I want to do alot this year but idk how im suppose to do it when you have a mom that doesnt care about u. I just dont know anymore. Ive tried my best. Sry.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Im DONE! - January 3rd 2011, 11:02 PM

Don't say sorry to us, this is your life we are talking about. WE are sorry that you are going through all this. As for the driving issue, if your mom does not want to take you or is not available, do you think maybe going to drivers ed would be helpful? If you learn to drive you won't have to depend on others to take you places. It says on your info thing that you are 16 so you are old enough to drive.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Im DONE! - January 4th 2011, 01:17 PM

I kno. ive been thinkin about getting my license for a while. I just havent done it yet. Im doing everything that i can. Thanx for your help.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
alex2010 Offline
Self Harm Awareness Advocate
Average Joe

Name: Alex Short

Re: Im DONE! - January 4th 2011, 06:38 PM

Hey it sounds like your going through a difficult time. Just hang in there. You don't deserve to die. You were put on this planet for a reason. Your important to use.

~Alex

Last day I cut: 7-13-2010

I believe in everyone that I help that they will get over whatever they are struggling with.

I regret nothing in my past. My past made me who I am today.

There is freedom from self harm feel free to email me anytime if you wanna chat at:
alexshort154@yahoo.com

Send a message via MSN to alex2010 Send a message via Yahoo to alex2010 Send a message via Skype™ to alex2010 
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Im DONE! - January 4th 2011, 07:29 PM

Im just so sick of being here on earth and being here with this family. Nobody understands. Im sick of being myself and I feel like dying. Its not Fair to be living this way. Im not myself anymore. Ive lost myself and others. Ive lost my mom. Shes never home. I wish i could take everything back, i wish i could take back my life and do it all over again. I wish i could die and live up in heaven with my friend. Im greiving every bit of my friend. It will be 3 years this year hes been gone. I wish i could be up there with him. at least ill be in a better place than this place i live now.. Im regreting every bit of my life everything i did to myself everything that i went to everything ive done to these people. Its not fair. I hate my mom. I hate myself for Hating her. We used to have a great relationship together but not anymore. I just cant take it. Im tired of living this way.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
alex2010 Offline
Self Harm Awareness Advocate
Average Joe

Name: Alex Short

Re: Im DONE! - January 4th 2011, 09:21 PM

why dont you like your mom anymore?

~Alex

Last day I cut: 7-13-2010

I believe in everyone that I help that they will get over whatever they are struggling with.

I regret nothing in my past. My past made me who I am today.

There is freedom from self harm feel free to email me anytime if you wanna chat at:
alexshort154@yahoo.com

Send a message via MSN to alex2010 Send a message via Yahoo to alex2010 Send a message via Skype™ to alex2010 
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Angry Re: Im DONE! - January 4th 2011, 10:19 PM

Shes pushing me away. Shes making me feel really bad. I HATE HER! Shes tairing me APART! IM going to kill myself!. I cant take it anymore. Ive lost my mom. I will never forgive her. Shes a B****! She treats me wrong. She blams stuff on me when i didnt do anything to her. I HATE HER! I hate myself for HAting her!

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Im DONE! - January 4th 2011, 10:44 PM

DONT kill yourself. It will solve nothing. You have everything ahead of you. Are you really willing to throw everything away? Are you really sure life will suck even 30 years from now? It won't, seriously. Nothing is bad forever. Have you ever tried talking to your mom about what she's been doing to you and how she's been making you feel?

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Im DONE! - January 4th 2011, 11:12 PM

Ive had tried talking to her. But she is being mean to me. I just had a break down. She doesnt care. Nobody Cares about me. I hate my Life! Im willing to give it up. I wish id didnt live my life.h i was never born. I wish i was not here on earth. I hate my Life. Im tired of it. Im sickm of it. I dont care anymore. Im going to do it tonite if i have to. or just slice my arm. Im tired of it.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Im DONE! - January 5th 2011, 01:13 AM

How does more pain help anything? Slicing your arm, killing yourself, what for? What can that possibly do? There are better ways to deal with things. DON'T HURT YOURSELF! If your mom is so bad, maybe you should call CS. If she is an unfit parent, she shouldn't be a parent. Is there a family member you could live with till you are of age? And yes people care. Someone always cares about you, even if you don't think so. A lot of people would be hurt if you were to ever die. You deserve to be here like everyone else. You deserve to not be hurting at the hands of anyone, including yourself. Things WILL get better in time. We just don't know how long. You have to think positive and hang in there, you just gotta. Life will never be easy. That's just how life is. Leslie, I think you need more help than any of us online can provide for you. It would be best for you to go to a counceler or something. Yes, they can be intimidating but they are there to help you. And also if your mom is not being a good parent, something needs to be done about that as well.

Closed Thread