TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Brilliant... - February 20th 2011, 08:08 AM

I just started a new job (technicaly, i just got my old job back but had to have an interview again) in a shop. Rubbish money, but it's still money and it's keeping me busy. I was fine for a couple of weeks, really good actualy. And now I'm slipping back towards depression. I'm exhausted because I spend my nights crying after being "happy" and "bubbly" at work. My community mental health team were supposed to discuss me at a meeting 2 weeks ago and then phone me to tell me what help they were going to give me. they haven't, so I assume it's nothing. I've got an apointment with my doctor on wednesday so I'm going to talk to her about this then but I just don't really know what to do. I have this constant sense of impending doom and I'm getting so stressed about money and other stuff that I'm getting heart palpitations and my hands and face keep going all tingly and I start twitching like crazy. It's exhausting just trying to get through the day at work. I guess I'm just frustrated that I have another 3 years of doing this kind of work if I can remain "stable" for that long and then I can start applying for the job that I want again.
I don't really know what to do anymore except just keep going to work. Nothing really means anything anyway.
I hate it when I'm like this. I really annoy myself.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Just 1 moment is all I ask.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Joshua

Re: Brilliant... - February 20th 2011, 12:10 PM

The solution is in your subconscious. What is it that you really want. Thats really what you need to know.

Set a BIG goal, then set little goals that lead towards your big goal.

Do this at every opportunity, when you have spare time think about your goal, is this still what you want? if not then redefine your goals.

This planet is full of opportunity, you just have to keep looking.

And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space...'cos there's bugger-all down here on Earth

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Re: Brilliant... - February 20th 2011, 05:50 PM

I don't know what I want anymore. The things I did want, I can't have anymore. The only thing I can think of that I do want is to be happy and stay happy, but I haven't got a clue how to do that. It's as if I don't even have a personality anymore.

Closed Thread