TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xCoralinex94 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Carrie

I give up.. - February 21st 2011, 02:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm done..I'm so tired of falling back here time and time again..so that's it,I give up. I'm going thro with it tonite..I try to look ahead and I see nothing,all my hard efforts and work is pointless,it's getting me no where. I've talked to ppl,told my mom I was gonna kill myself,that I wanted to get help so I could maybe learn to live or get thro the depression and she says I'm ungrateful, that my thinkn is messed up..so I'm done,and she just took my phone,one of the few lifelines I have left since I was planning to call one of the suicide line things tonight or get help from a friend but I can't even do that!I don't no why I'm even posting here,as a way to vent or at least somehow say goodbye to anyone I guess..

380 days SH free

(#2 (permalink)) Old
...Curt Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Curt

Re: I give up.. - February 21st 2011, 05:18 AM

You're posting here because there is a part of you that still cares! =)

I'm sorry things are tough for you now, but believe it or not they will get better!

The funny thing about hard work is that you never notice it until it's well behind you! You can keep on doing it for years and years and not notice anything different, but in reality the tiniest thing you do creates a giant ripple effect! It will catch up with you!

In the meantime if you need someone to talk to, feel free! =)

Take care!

Closed Thread