TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sassie0630 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

Exclamation Overdose soon - February 25th 2011, 09:47 PM

Hello okay what do you think they might do and say ?Do you think this is gonna kill me.[Edited].I going to go crazy

Last edited by Jen; February 26th 2011 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Removing specific pill names/dosages.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jayme

Re: Overdose soon - February 25th 2011, 09:55 PM

hey.. ive overdosed b4.. it is a horrible idea to be honest. Its a horrible pain..you get all shakey and cant move..you wanna puke but cant. Please dont do this. Im here to talk if you need someone.

"One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering." -Ida Scott Taylor

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Overdose soon - February 25th 2011, 10:20 PM

Please don't do this. I don't know what you're going through right now, but I'm sure I can give you advice and help. Don't do this, this will only make things worse!

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar

(#4 (permalink)) Old
jessicaMariee Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica<3

Re: Overdose soon - February 26th 2011, 01:10 AM

Overdosing is the WORST way to commit suicide every way is horrible but if your looking for the slowest way then its overdosing i overdoses on Tylenol extra strength in hopes my liver would fail and id die but i got through 16 hours and i was in the worst pain of my life. Then i was forced to stay in a physic ward for weeks not seeing my family or boyfriend. Even after the hospital i still go throw horrible pains in my side and now i may need a transplant if the pain continues.Please dont overdose it wont make all of your problems go away itll just make you see how stupid the idea was in the first place.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Just a nobody Offline
Lonely.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Guess?

Re: Overdose soon - February 26th 2011, 02:18 AM

What do you think you'd feel if you failed. I mean, really. Overdosing sucks. It hurts. Killing yourself in any way is not the way to go. Personally, ONE of the reasons why I probably won't kill myself is because as miserable as I may be now, I do NOT want my last moments alive to be MISERABLE. If I'm going to die, I want to die HAPPY. Not depressed. Yeah, life is crazy sometimes. But you're strong enough to make it through... If not for yourself, live for other people- whether you think they care or not (which they do). For now, go and seek some sort of healthy outlet for your emotions... Keeping them to yourself does not help. Take care of yourself... <3

I love : )

"Love is simple... Don't be afraid, you're already dead."

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Overdose soon - February 26th 2011, 06:08 AM

I overdose jus the otha nite n I didnt succed in killling myself. I did it in my dorm room while my roommate was asleep. She told me she stayed up all night scared bc I wasnt conscies n I was walking around n falling all night and I sleep for a whole day. I feel even worst den b4 i took the pills and embarressed that my roommate had to see that. You should talk to someone before u decide to take those pills

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Overdose soon - February 26th 2011, 06:14 AM

I know taking a lot of pills may seem like an easy way to end things, but its not. It will be a horrible pain and most likely, it won't kill you. It is definitely not worth and and most people regret committing suicide right before they die.

You may not realize it, but you really have a lot to smile about. Take some time to see what those are.
If you need to talk about your problems, I'm here <3
Take care!

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

Closed Thread