TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

I could really do with some help, right now? - March 1st 2011, 07:13 PM

Everything seems to be fucking me off right now - 'friends', family, teachers, even complete fucking strangers who I've never seen before. Apologies in advance for the probably-hostile responses you'll get from me.

Short story; I can no longer be bothered to put up with this shit. Since the summer I've been through various ups and downs, but I've always managed so pull through it (albeit with a lot of help from my trusty razors). Now's a little bit different though.

I'm failing school because I've not gone to most of the days due to depression, my parents just seem to constantly drive me up the fucking wall by ranting about my stupid fucking education and they don't understand me whatsoever. As for my friends, I've either stabbed them in the back or done something else to push them away. EVERYONE is getting to me. There's nobody that I know personally that I feel like I can talk to. I'm very much 'alone'.

I've actually hit the point where I want to die. Shame I lack the courage/means needed to pull a successful suicide off. I'll probably just cover my entire body in gashes or something and hope for the best - I stole this beautiful surgically-sharp knife from my local pharmacy, it's the fucking bomb.

Whenever I get close to anybody, SOMETHING happens to cause them to 'exit' my life. I'm not exaggerating here, it's happened with five people in recent months, all girls of course.

That's basically a summary of my thoughts right now, do with them what you will. You don't actually have to help me, I just felt like ranting a little.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lex

Re: I could really do with some help, right now? - March 2nd 2011, 03:22 PM

Hey, if you want anything, even just a listiening ear, go ahead and PM me. I know a little bit of some of that.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xchristeena Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I could really do with some help, right now? - March 2nd 2011, 09:42 PM

I think you need to get away for a bit, I'm not saying run away but like just stay at a friends house or something. Harming yourself is no way out of it, that is probably why you see things from a negative view because your doing something negative to yourself.

I'm pretty sure you don't really want to die, if you ever come close to it then you would regret saying that so much. Life is a bitch and I'm in a pretty similar position myself. I've said I've wanted to die so much but I'd never actually do it because you'd realize how important life is. You are so lucky to have a life, some people die from cancer etc. and they don't get the choice whether they want to carry on living.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Blair Offline
<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Blair

Re: I could really do with some help, right now? - March 3rd 2011, 01:56 AM

Hey,
So it seems you're extremely on edge right now. There's a palpable anger in your words. Who/what are you mad at? Everything? Everyone? Your friends? Yourself? What? Maybe figuring that out would help you work this out.

Just Keep Breathing

Closed Thread