TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

suicide - March 1st 2011, 07:51 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i just wanna die so badly. i feel so suicidal. i can't live my life anymore. i just feel like im in this spiralling tunnel and im just going down and down and down. Everytime i think I think i'm at the lowest ive ever been and there's no way i could drop any lower, i drop again. I feel like im getting pushed off a cliff repeatedly. as soon as i hit the bottom i get pushed off another. when is this shit gna end
ive been so sad recently. I had a week off school and i spent the entire week crying. I couldn't stop.Ive just been constantly crying on my own and i dnt even know why.
the anti-depressants im taking have had no effect on me what so ever. if aything they've made me feel worse. i just wanna slit my wrists, take an overdose, get hit by a bus. anything so i can just leave this shitty place that im in. this horrible rut i cnt get out of.Depression is gna kill me.. its been painful over the past few years but now its unbearable.. death is the only way out

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ChelseaSmile Offline
They Were Wrong
Average Joe

Name: Chelsea

Re: suicide - March 2nd 2011, 12:18 AM

Death isn't the only way out. I promise you. If you think you have nothing to live for, start living for yourself. Only you can make yourself truly happy. Go out and have fun. Do something you've always wanted to do. Live your life the way you want it to be lived. Message me sometime if you want to talk. (:

Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling. Who's frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day. Someone or something will find you and make it all okay.Because we all need a little help sometimes.

Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always here to help. More importantly I'm always happy to help.<3
  Send a message via Skype™ to ChelseaSmile 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Re: suicide - March 2nd 2011, 06:22 PM

yeah i cnt even do that anymore.. Ive got nothing to live for, not even myself. Im a bad person. I don't deserve to live.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Perfectly Flawed
Not a n00b

Name: Kenny

Re: suicide - March 6th 2011, 09:45 PM

I'm so sorry you feel this way. I know the feeling. It's like you're in a deep, dark hole. You fall to the bottom but somehow you keep getting deeper, until you can't even see a peak of light. When it seems things can't get worse, they do.
First of all, please tell your parents or your doctor the meds aren't working. The first anti-depressant I took made me worse. They can certainly make you feel worse. You need to change them. There are MANY different medications, you just need to find the right one for YOU. No one's the same, so it takes time to find what your looking for.
Second, death isn't the only way out. I know it feels like that, but I swear to you it's not true. You feel hopeless, I know that feeling, like there's no way out. But there IS a light. You just have to be willing to see it.
If you're not already, you need to start seeing a therapist. Or at least please talk to someone. A parent, sibling, any other family member, friend, trusted adult: there are people who want to help and will listen. There are people who love you. Maybe it doesn't seem like there is, but there are. You are not alone. If you feel like you can't talk to someone in person, you can call this number: 1-800-273-TALK (8255). There are complete strangers who want to help you. You can message me anytime you want. I will try to reply as fast as I can.

Please, please don't give up hope. You are not alone. I know you feel horrible right now, but I swear to you it will pass.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
yoloyoloyolo Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: yo

Re: suicide - March 7th 2011, 05:16 AM

Haha, believe me when I say I know the feeling! I've hit rock bottom, and managed to sink below it. I've done so many shitty things to people, I think I've lost count of the times I've let down and betrayed people.

I've also known what it's like to be on the other side of the stick. When you're beaten down so badly by the people you thought were your friends and family, that you don't know whether you can get up off your feet.

And yet I'm still happy. For a while, I didn't think it was possible. But believe me when I say that every human life has value, despite what we think.

I'm happy because I chose to change myself. I chose to be a better person, to help others, and help myself. Learn to forgive people. Learn to remember what they've done to you, but have faith that things can change. Cause things can always change. If they don't, or refuse to, be prepared to move on, and know that things can always be better. Work hard for what you believe in. Find something you love and do it. Find someone you love, and have her complement you.

Imagine the kind of person you want to be, and be that person. Don't try, because trying doesn't get you anywhere. Just do.

Happiness is a decision, but we have to work to make it happen.

Follow on Twitter @Thomas_TGT

TUMBLR: http://thomasdlesnick.tumblr.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/thomas.lesnick

I play in a new band called "The Gentlemen Thieves"
www.thegentlementhieves.com

YouTube: http://youtube.com/user/drumminggod91

"Let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic, and we will change the world." - Jack Layton

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Liberator Offline
Pariah
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Andrew

Re: suicide - March 7th 2011, 05:24 AM

Don't kill yourself, trust me things will get better. You know, as they say, "it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem". Most people aren't worth getting pissed off over, let alone killing yourself. I'm betting you are stronger than they are. I suggest finding something to occupy yourself with that will make you feel better.

You're in control of how you feel, good luck to you.

Closed Thread