TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lil0ne Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Car Accident 3.1.2011 - March 3rd 2011, 06:19 AM

Well i didnt really know where to post this but i decided this is the best spot since this will prob. turn into depression since im easlit depressed.. well i baically got into a car accident, i totaled my car and it was my fault. i was turning left on a green regular light (not the arrow) and saw a truck at a distance coming straight. i thought i had enough time to make the left assuming he was doing the speed limit. he wasnt, and i wasnt thinking smart enough and i went, and got plowed by a huge 2500 chevy truck. i got out of the car and the next day here i am in my bed with just bruises and soreness, writing this. like its a miracle im alive and yet im sitting here not thiking about how i survived but how my car is, i dont have one.

im thinking about my bills, how i fucked up, how i could have made one lil difference that wouldnt have fucked over my life. i mean it was my fault, and the other guy was alright, and i know his speed comes into this and him not paying attention, but i still just think im the one who fucked up.

am i crazy? cuz i feel like it. i feel like i should just be happy im alive, thankful more like it cuz no one is mad at me. but no i sit here, just thinking abouut how i messed up again. just how could this fricken happen? is this just the process of how u overcome a head on collision with a camry and going against a truck and still being alive, not even in the hosptiol?? i feel crazy and dont know how i can get over this, or if i am slowly getting over it nd not realizing it..

if know one reads this, its okk, it was long but it felt great to just say that and not hear i need to go to the doctors, or how im gna get a new car.. but if you do, well thanks lol..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
mae_kas Offline
searcher of answers
Not a n00b

Name: Mae

Re: Car Accident 3.1.2011 - March 3rd 2011, 02:39 PM

hi there, and welcome to TH,

I'm really sorry for what happened with your car, but you know? Things like this happen every day in every state of almost every country. Secondly, you're really not blame, as you said his came to this and his not paying attention too, and he is a truck driver, truck drivers surely don't have it easy but paying attention is part of their job. You payed attention and maybe you feell ike you shouldn't have turn or thought better, any of this won't really change things. I think maybe you're really affected because you lost your car and it's going to be hard to replace it soon, but it'll come around eventually so everyting will be fine (in time)

and I need your sway, cause you always pay for it
and I need your soul, cause you're always soulfull
and I need your heart, cause you're alwyas in the rigth places
  Send a message via Yahoo to mae_kas Send a message via Skype™ to mae_kas 
Closed Thread