TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Popo Offline
Resident Nerd
Average Joe

I'm just so tired of everything... - March 3rd 2011, 09:37 PM

I'm not in the mood to write up any sort of background this time. If you're that interested, search for my other posts.

I'm on the edge of a serious breakdown.
For one, I'm still alone as ever, and it's starting to bother me again.
Plus, my friend won't stop bragging about the multiple girls interested in him. And he hugged one in front of me.

To add to that, my mother's still in the midst of some legal issues (drug related) and the way it's looking now, she's probably going to go to jail.

Also, my grades in school have been slipping, making me even more upset (and therefore less likely to get better grades).

None of my usual friends that I talk to about this will talk to me, which helps a ton.

I can't take it. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Favorite Quote: "Never to suffer would never to have been blessed" -Edgar Allan Poe
  Send a message via MSN to Popo Send a message via Yahoo to Popo  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm just so tired of everything... - March 3rd 2011, 10:58 PM

Hey there, look up! You yourself know things won't be like this for long, just look at your favorite quote. There must be someone out there who's willing to hear you out. In fact, there should be many! If you feel like you've got no one to talk to, you can always pm me, and we can discuss. Remember, these things are only temporary, tomorrow could be the day this all starts to turn around.

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Popo Offline
Resident Nerd
Average Joe

Re: I'm just so tired of everything... - March 3rd 2011, 11:16 PM

This crap is daily. And then I'm expected to be fine the next day, and the next day, and so on. I can't deal with it. I'm not at the point that I'd kill myself, but I'm considering starting a new life early, just leave everything else behind.

Favorite Quote: "Never to suffer would never to have been blessed" -Edgar Allan Poe
  Send a message via MSN to Popo Send a message via Yahoo to Popo  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: I'm just so tired of everything... - March 4th 2011, 02:36 AM

I'd say starting over, with a well established grounding (it hurts more to run away if you're not financially stable), if that's what you want that would be the best thing to do. Your past doesn't define you. You can really be anyone you want to be.

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

Closed Thread