TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Smile :) You're beautiful!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Unhappy Screwed up - March 4th 2011, 05:26 AM

I have screwed up big time I just feel really awful. I mess everything up :/ I have noone and nothing left. I have never felt more alone. Right now I just want to disappear forever. I don't think anyone would care or notice. I'm stupid, useless and a worthless idiot. Everyone would be better off without me. I have a plan of How to end it. I don't really know why i'm posting this I guess it just felt good to write. Anyway thanks if you bothered to read this

xxxxxxx Take care xxxxxxx

If you ever need ANYTHING just ask (:
Feel Free to leave me a message anytime:
VmPM

I won't let you close enough to hurt me
help link mentor Live help operator
  Send a message via MSN to Anatidaephobia Send a message via Skype™ to Anatidaephobia 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Riddikulus Offline
The magic word... expelliarmus
I've been here a while

Name: Ask me :)

Re: Screwed up - March 4th 2011, 04:33 PM

Hey emma,
First of all you are not stupid useless or worthless, you are nothing less than amazing and beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Is there anyone you could talk to such as a family member? They could help and support you.
I know things are hard at them moment, but tommorow is a new day, something amazing could happen that would change your life forever!
If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me,
Stay strong and take care
Charli :-)

'Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics'

Helplink mentor 19/03/11
LiveHelp operator 25/04/11
Self Harm Mod 30/07/11
Chat Mod 16/01/12
Chit-Chat mod 7/05/12
General Health mod 13/10/12
Buddy 4/06/12

RIP Peter <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Screwed up - March 4th 2011, 09:21 PM

Hey there

I'm really sorry that thing are still pretty rough for you right now. You honestly don't deserve to feel this way.

I know things are hard for you right now and I know you're struggling really bad but things can and will get better. Because of the way you feel it doesn't seem like they can but they honestly can. And i am not saying that carrying on living is going to be easy. You're feeling really low and thats nreally hard and I understand that, but if you push through the hard days and the endless nights you can get through to the other side and you can start to feel better, start to see a point in life again. And in time, with help and support, you will start to feel better and you'll start to love life again.

At the end of the day you are in control. You are responsible for your own actions. The only person who can truly stop you from hurting yourself is you. And the only person who can get you help is you. People can help you but you have to let them in and work with them. You have to meet them halfway. They can't help you to get better without you telling them whats going on and being honest.

You can try talking to parents or family members. You can also try talking to a school nurse/counselor or even a teacher if you feel you can. If not then you can also see your doctor and perhaps look into therapy.I know its really scary but it can really help you. People love and care about you and they want to help you, but they can only do so if they know whats going on.

You attempting suicide or you hurting yourself is literally going to get you no where. I know its not that easy to beat the urges and thoughts, so try use distractions or talking to people when you feel unsafe so they can help keep you safe. What you're going through won't last for ever, it can change and you can have a good life. You deserve to have a future.

I really hope you manage to talk t someone and I hope things start to look up. You can do this.

Chin up,
Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
*AbbyRoad Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Abby Woodendale

Re: Screwed up - March 4th 2011, 10:18 PM

You can get through this. I am feeling the same way right now. But you CAN save yourself. I feel like there is no hope for me, but there can be for you. Life can be worth living. In every way.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Screwed up - March 5th 2011, 04:16 AM

Have you ever thought to yourself your one in a million and no one could never be as special as you. You should really give LIFE another try and see all of the wonderful things that life has offered but is giving you the chance to make better.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Screwed up - March 5th 2011, 09:47 AM

Thank you all This has helped me a lot
Theres noone i can talk to. i was thinking about talking to this one person but like she would have to tell someone else and i dont want that. So theres not really anyone i can talk to.
I guess i should at least try and fight and live. So i will give it a month and see how things go They can't get much worse

VmPM

Send a message via MSN to Anatidaephobia Send a message via Skype™ to Anatidaephobia 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
*AbbyRoad Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Abby Woodendale

Re: Screwed up - March 6th 2011, 04:56 AM

You don't have no one! You have US! We are here for you! WE LOVE YOU! PLease! Send me a message! DON'T GIVE UP!

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Screwed up - March 7th 2011, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyLove View Post
You don't have no one! You have US! We are here for you! WE LOVE YOU! PLease! Send me a message! DON'T GIVE UP!
Thank you

VmPM

Closed Thread