TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

sad depreessed - March 8th 2011, 12:50 AM

im really not sure where this goes but my real mom texted me and she hasnt in over 2ys so im confused so i told how i felt and got out of hand i told her to stay out of my life and she said ok the thing is i deleted the messages so i dont have her number i guess i wanted to see if she iwll fight to be in my life i really dont know and im just really hurt that she is gne forever now she hurt and betrayed me so much and now i regret saying to stay out of my life and i went into this depression and idk wat to do i dont have her number or where she lives so i have no way in saying im sorry but part of me is not part of me wants to move on and forget all the pain she put me thru but i cant forget the things i miss and want back her singing you are my sunshine to me

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: sad depreessed - March 8th 2011, 05:29 AM

We don't know the things she's done to you, or what has happened between you and her, but if you truly believe she's changed and honestly wants to build a relationship with you, why not give her a chance?

Are you sure you can't get her number? Have you tried asking family (dad, aunts, uncles, relatives, etc.), trying to find her yourself, or even contacting your service provider to see if they can give you the numbers you last texted?

I don't know if you'll find her number, but I sincerely think if you look hard enough, you'll find it; and when you do, give her a chance. Meet up with her and see if she means well. Maybe she didn't fight to be in your life because she didn't want to cause you anymore hurt. You'll never know until you see for yourself.

Hope this helped! Carpe Diem.

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar

(#3 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Re: sad depreessed - March 8th 2011, 10:15 PM

well she said she didnt love me she wished i were dead or gotten an abortion and i was taken away from her she got visitation but really never used it but i do remember all the good times before she sstarted smoking and all that stuff imiss that i want that back i not sure if i believe she changed or no

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Re: sad depreessed - March 9th 2011, 04:20 PM

It sounds like she's hurt you a lot in the past. Whether or not you decide to give her another chance is up to you. Do you have a social worker? Because they will usually be able to get access to her phone number. Just be careful if you do decide to contact her - take your time and find out for yourself whether or not she has changed before you jump into anything. Good luck with whatever you decide to do hun

(#5 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Re: sad depreessed - March 9th 2011, 10:05 PM

no no social worker and my family wont give it to me they have no reasn to

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: sad depreessed - March 13th 2011, 07:30 AM

Why won't they give it to you? Do you think it may be because they think she might still hurt you? Maybe they're right; if you really want to find out, try telling them that you really feel like connecting with your biological mother again. They may tell you things you didn't already know. As Ella said though, you should be careful and think about this thoroughly first. Good luck!

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar

Closed Thread