TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TheRipperA7X Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Help me - March 9th 2011, 06:08 PM

Im 13, and I hate my life. My parents clearly hate me, because they keep on saying how perfect my 16 year old sister is and how I should be more like her, and how I shouldn't be who I want to be. They are very strong christians. I like heavy metal music and wearing black clothes (I'm a metalhead), but they think that liking all of that stuff means I am some kind of evil person or something. They blame things on me that I didn't do, they yell at me for spending too much time on my computer, despite the fact that they spend longer on computer than me, and all they do is email each other etc.
At school all I ever get is people putting me down, calling me names etc. They say I fail at life, they say that I belong in a mental home, and that I should go die in a hole. Every time I answer a question, I get teased. I only have 1 friend in this world, and I rarely see him because he doesn't go to my school. I hate being around anybody other than my friend. I can't take much more of this. I just want to run away to a place where nobody would ever find me. Then I could be in peace, away from the people who make my life a nightmare. Sometimes I even want to just kill myself, because I feel my life is a pointless waste of time. I don't know what to do. Please help me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Name: Kunal

Re: Help me - March 9th 2011, 06:19 PM

hey buddy ajust dont listen to anyone you have got your life you get to choose how you live it the comparison with your sister thing is just regular thing in every house and as you like metal music your parents would not like it because everyones got diffrent taste in music so they just dont like it and you shold just listen to them i am not saying always but just keep them happy.. cause they have seen life and they just know whats good and watz bad for you so just keep that running away from home thought away ...as this thought occurs to many childrens in this age cause they probably doesn't know what they are saying when they are angry ... so buddy just enjoy your life .....

When you think you are not happy with your LIFE,

Always know that someone is Happy simply because YOU exists...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TheRipperA7X Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help me - March 9th 2011, 08:12 PM

They think that I should stop listening to my music because it makes me more at risk of being posessed by the devil or something. I just hate everything about my life. At home, I feel unwanted. At school, I feel unwanted. I don't even get peaceful sleep because I get nightmares about my parents and people at school.

Closed Thread