TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I am lonley Offline
Average Joe

Name: Phil

FUCK IT - March 9th 2011, 08:40 PM

WHY cant i be happy? ive being single for 9 month!! i hate my life and im sick of being single, no one wants me.

So i think or AM i just sex obsessed? thats what most people think. "you dont want a relationship you just want sex" REALLY? because you have NO IDEA how hard it is for me right now. Im close to being kicked off my courses at school because of "lack of effort" BULLSHIT, MAKE IT INTRESTING!

Honestly im on the fucking edge. So many topics i have posted, EVERY time i start to "climb the ladder" i get nocked off, its just like im not ment to be happy? AM I!

This seems to be the end for me i cant recover from this, im a loner, a nobody, a fucked up sex obsessed NOBODY. Im guna cut myself....

"Superman told me that we needed to make a double type of record.. and so I answered, and I said ok superman, we will make a double type of record, but it won't be a double album because batman didn't want a double album."

~Daron Malakian

..."Robin did, though."

~Serj Tankian

..I'm looking far and wide for love.. care to help ..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Re: FUCK IT - March 10th 2011, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am lonley View Post
WHY cant i be happy? ive being single for 9 month!! i hate my life and im sick of being single, no one wants me.

So i think or AM i just sex obsessed? thats what most people think. "you dont want a relationship you just want sex" REALLY? because you have NO IDEA how hard it is for me right now. Im close to being kicked off my courses at school because of "lack of effort" BULLSHIT, MAKE IT INTRESTING!

Honestly im on the fucking edge. So many topics i have posted, EVERY time i start to "climb the ladder" i get nocked off, its just like im not ment to be happy? AM I!

This seems to be the end for me i cant recover from this, im a loner, a nobody, a fucked up sex obsessed NOBODY. Im guna cut myself....
i think the thing you need to ask yourself is:do you really want a relationship or something more then that...

as far as school goes..it wasnt meant to be intresting..but u are only 15..u have your whole life ahead of you...who knows...it wont be long before you graduate high school..and mabye while you go through school..you will meet someone...mabye gett married have children..endless possiblitles..

but if you kill yourself..u wont have that chance...

just give it some time..hang in there
Drew
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
I am lonley Offline
Average Joe

Re: FUCK IT - March 13th 2011, 10:02 AM

"Superman told me that we needed to make a double type of record.. and so I answered, and I said ok superman, we will make a double type of record, but it won't be a double album because batman didn't want a double album."

~Daron Malakian

..."Robin did, though."

~Serj Tankian

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: FUCK IT - March 14th 2011, 01:37 AM

Those people who say you "don't want a relationship you just want sex" are heartless idiots, no offense to you if it's someone who is your friend or who you respect. Let me guess, these people have had quite a few girlfriends/boyfriends in the last nine months that you've been alone, and a fair bit of them have probably had sex. Let me just say this: Just because they're sex-obsessed teenagers who want sex and not a good, healthy relationship, doesn't mean you are.

There's this one thing my mom's always said about the people who accuse you of being a certain way are actually that way themselves. So in your case, for instance, these people critisizing you for wanting to be in a relationship 'just for the sex' probably just want a relationship for the sex themselves.

So to get more to the point, just because you want a relationship DOES NOT mean you're sex-obsessed. It means the people who can't get their forking minds off of sex long enough to comfort a friend are sex-obsessed.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, I know, but honestly, who would tell a friend that they're sex-obsessed just because they want a relationship? Sheesh. What's the world coming to?

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Perfectly Flawed
Not a n00b

Name: Kenny

Re: FUCK IT - March 14th 2011, 11:42 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling so low. First of all, you're not sex obsessed. Just because ignorant people think you're sex obsessed, it doesn't mean you are. Wanting a relationship doesn't have to have anything to do with sex. Ignore them. They're probably just saying that because they want a relationship for sex themselves.
Just because you're single doesn't mean no one wants you. I'll be 14 on Thursday and I've never had a boyfriend. I haven't even been asked out. But that doesn't mean no one wants me. You'll meet a girl someday, that loves you unconditionally. But you have to be patient. Maybe you won't meet the right girl for years, but it doesn't matter. It's not the end of the world to be single.
I know how it feels to feel like you're not meant to be happy. I've been in that place. It's like you're in a deep, dark hole. And when you start to climb out, you fall down again even lower than before. But I swear to you, you can be happy again. I've been an outcast all my life. But I've found a group of friends who make me happy and don't judge me. You will too. Don't give up hope. Things will get better, I promise.
If you ever need to talk, you can message me anytime and I'll try to reply as soon as I can. Hang in there.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
I am lonley Offline
Average Joe

Re: FUCK IT - March 15th 2011, 10:12 PM

THANK YOU! you have cheerd me up, but i really dont feel much better... I honestly think im not ment to be happy at all.

thank you for replying , i really appriciate your reply and you too will find someone too but its killing me this feeling of darkness and lonleyness, where esle can i turn to?

~Daron Malakian

..."Robin did, though."

~Serj Tankian

(#7 (permalink)) Old
iDONTNO Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessyka

Re: FUCK IT - March 17th 2011, 05:48 AM

THE LORD. HALILUHJA!
... Jk Jk Jk
No but seriously, you will find a right girl. One that makes you go; DAMN! I'm happy I waited for her!
As for you being depressed, trust me it WILL get better!
I was depressed once for 5 Fucking years! But now I'm so happy!
By the way, DO NOT cut your self. Believe me I know why you do it, but you will regret it. You'll look back and say; oh dear god, I really regret that.
Anyway bye, I'm ganna leave and not see you
... Until you take a shower
Hahaha, I'm going to jail. <3

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Perfectly Flawed
Not a n00b

Name: Kenny

Re: FUCK IT - March 18th 2011, 05:42 AM

I know that feeling of darkness. I know how horrible it is and I'm so sorry you have to endure it. You need to talk to someone about all this. A parent, sibling, or any adult you trust. You may very well have depression. You need to see a doctor and get put on anti-depressants right away. You also need to start seeing a therapist so you can work through these problems. There is people who want to help. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get.
Don't say you're aren't meant to be happy. That is not true. It seems like that, I once thought that too. When you say you aren't meant to be happy, that's your depression talking and not you. You can be happy again, I promise.
Please talk to someone about this so you can get the help you need. You're not alone. Again, if you ever need a listener or some advice, I'm here for you and would love to help you.
I'll say it again just because I feel it needs to be repeated: Don't give up hope.

Closed Thread