TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BlackAngel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Angela Scarbro

Unhappy Please help? :( - March 10th 2011, 12:28 AM

Well i'm new here, but i have battled with severe depression for years. I am very suicidal most of the time. My mom and dad didn't want me as a baby, so from a month old till 4 years old my grandma raised me. Then my dad wanted me back and i lived with him till i was almost 7 and we lived in Florida ( But i'm from WV) anyways those two years he sold me for sex and i was abused if i did something wrong. Soon my grandma tracked my dad down and got me again, then for a few months everything was fine.... she helped me get over things and she was there for me. At 7 my mom came back into my life, she had got re-married and she took custody over me. Everything has been great up until last year.... as a teenager and being in school i was peer pressured into drinking, and smoking and what not. Ofcourse i got caught and started acting out more. It became so bad, my mom sent me to a mental hosipital. After that i was sober and didn't want to do anything like that anymore, but my mom changed when i got out. She became out of control, hateful, on pills, it was a horrible environment for me. I kept it all in cause it bothered me, till one day she didn't have her pills and was angry and lashed out and cussed me in the face cause i dropped my pop( on accident) and she tried to choke me and hit me on my collarbone. Every since, i can't go home. She always acts like this now. I do the littlest thing, and she verbally or physically hurts me. So i live with my grandparents. But next month i go to my crazy doctor (lol) and she is going to tell him that she doesn't want me and i will be in custody of state and idk what will happen to me.
  Send a message via Yahoo to BlackAngel  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Xineas Offline
You can call me Daniel
Average Joe

Name: Daniel

Re: Please help? :( - March 11th 2011, 12:00 AM

That's quite a rollercoaster ride there, Angela. I can't imagine how hard those situations on their own must've been, let alone all together. You still seem to be mentally sane, luckily... Perhaps you could live with your grandparents? I'm not quite sure how the custody system works in the States.

No matter what, if there's anything you want to talk about, there's always someone here at TeenHelp in the chatroom and otherwise you can always send me a PM. Link is in my signature.

Take care!

Stupid questions do not exist!
Or do they? Nah. Ask and you shall be answered!

Since March 16, 2011

My parents have been divorced for 12 years. If you're stuck in the middle, feel free to PM me!
Social Group for people with Divorced Parents

Closed Thread