TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

im done - March 10th 2011, 07:46 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

im done...

i cant do this anymore...

i wont be missed..already have it planned out

wont be missed by anyone..even people here

too many bad things have happened to me..and lets face it ..i deserved everything i got...

i will be dead soon...it wont matter
Drew
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Name: Kunal

Re: im done - March 10th 2011, 08:45 AM

hey buddy dont take any obvious step there is so much life you can do just think about thse people who love you what will be their condition after youre gone so dont think about commiting suicide ... just hangout with your frnds and enjoy your life to the fullest ....

When you think you are not happy with your LIFE,

Always know that someone is Happy simply because YOU exists...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Infinite Limit Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Michael

Re: im done - March 10th 2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Miss You View Post
im done...

i cant do this anymore...

i wont be missed..already have it planned out

wont be missed by anyone..even people here

too many bad things have happened to me..and lets face it ..i deserved everything i got...

i will be dead soon...it wont matter
Drew
Hi Drew,

I'm really sorry you're feeling like this. As someone who has felt like that in the past, and still do on occasion, I can tall you for 100% certainty that suicide is not the way to go.

I repeat. Suicide is not the way to go.

You may think it now, and I know it'll be tough to convince you otherwise, but I'm telling you that because you don't know how good life can be. For every bad thing there are two good things, in my view. Just because you don't see it now, but you have to trust me on this. It will get better - it always does.

If you do this now, you're not giving yourself a chance to feel happy. You have a good 50+ years, YEARS, to be happy. It'll take time but by God it'll be worth it. All is not lost yet, I promise you!

You might have it planned out, you might be sure this is what you want but I'm telling you the truth, it's not what you want really. If it was what you REALLY wanted, you wouldn't be giving us the chance to help you by making this thread. I know things are bad, and I know bad things have happened in the past - which, by the way, you didn't deserve. People only ever deserve good things to happen to them - but the past does NOT dictate the future. You can get past all this.

I suggest you talk to someone, a professional if you haven't already done so. I'm here if you'd like to talk too. I promise.

Take care, and remember that it's not always going to be like this.
Michael

"The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul"

Michael - Pilot Flying

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im done - March 11th 2011, 04:14 AM

i dont have any freinds....
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Re: im done - March 11th 2011, 05:04 AM

Hey Drew,
I'm sorry you don't have any friends. I know how you feel. I have been fighting and fighting for friends, and then I stopped trying. And you know what happened? I got some friends. I believe you will get some friends too. You seem like a really nice guy. Suicide is not the way to go. Even though you say you don't have any friends now, I can tell you one thing. We here at TH DO care about you. And yes, even though I have never met you before and I don't know who you are...I care about you. Sometimes things in life can really feel overwhelming. Weather it is loss of friends, a death in the family, cutting again or anything like that we know it stinks. But you want to know what the best part it? You will get through this. I repeat, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS! If you need someone to talk to, PM me. I care and I want to help. I hope you are feeling better soon.

jelli1224

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: im done - March 11th 2011, 06:48 AM

Don't do this, you think no one's gonna care, but there's always people who do. You're going to affect them negatively, are you sure you want to put them through that? Even people on TH will get worried if you all of a sudden stop posting. It's worrying..

As for your remark about friends. Even if you don't feel like you have anyone close enough to call a friend, you have to understand there's soo many people out there that would welcome you. People are out there for you to befriend; it's just up to you to initiate a simple conversation. I'll be your friend if you want .

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar

(#7 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im done - March 12th 2011, 07:29 AM

im afriad to get close to anyone..because if i do...something bad always happens..

so its like im dammed if i do...and im dammed if i dont...
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Name: Kunal

Re: im done - March 12th 2011, 06:57 PM

hey dude just stop thinkin like that you just need to learn to mix up with people , you just need to talk to them and i can surely tell you they will befriend you ,you just have to give it a try...

(#9 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: im done - March 13th 2011, 01:37 AM

Well, first off (this is what I say to everyone when I first meet them): It's nice to meet you! My name's Eldora.

Now, let's talk about your problem making friends. Seems to me that the real problem here isn't the suicidal thoughts themselves, but the cause, which is you being unable to make friends. I'm not going to deny that you can't make friends, because I know how annoying that is, having been told by mother that I could make friends (when I actually couldn't) in a similar situation.

I think we all need a bit more information before we can help you. Why can you not trust people? Why do you feel like they'll do something to hurt your feelings?

Honestly, I know we all need someone we can trust to tell everything to, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here knows the same thing. It can be awful as hell to be lonely and be unable to trust people. But trust us for a second, and we'll see if we can help you. And if anyone tries to hurt your feelings, I'll bash them over the head with a metaphorical bat.

Oh, and by the way, Imissyou, I like your signiture. I can actually play a bit of that on the guitar. It's a great song. Have you ever heard Lithium by that band?

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

Closed Thread