TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Exclamation tired of living this way! Please help me! - March 10th 2011, 09:42 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I DONT CARE ANYMORE. IVE LOST IT! I want to kill myself. the way i feel right now i dont care bout myself or others. nobody would care if i was dead. Im sick of it. i cant do this anymore. im tired of feeling this way. im tired of living. im tired of life. its not getting any better. its just getting worse. i have it planned out. i want to hang myself tonite. i want to take pills before i do it. i want to be dead. IVE LOST IT N I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. IM GOING TO DIE TONITE. weither someone knows or sees me or i dont care anymore!

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: tired of living this way! Please help me! - March 10th 2011, 10:43 PM

ok just calm down i know this may be a tough position rite now but prove to your self and otheres you can handle this that you are worth it and i wouold miss you i would miss anyone if i heard they died just the way i am and think about this a lil more about your future if it would be better and how you can improve your life to make it better read this poem its very inspirational http://www.psalm40.org/dontquit.html i posted on my binder so wen i felt like giving up i would read that dont you quit
LOTS OF LOVE coco
now second thoughts pm me any time i will try to get back to you as as possible

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

Closed Thread