TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BlackAngel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Angela Scarbro

Unhappy Wanting to die...... - March 11th 2011, 11:58 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Right now i am super depressed, angry and upset. I am about to lash out, or break down crying, one or the other. All i can keep thinking about is how my father recently got out of jail... how next month i am either getting sent to either a foster home, or long term hosipital, and how much pain i feel inside. My mom and me got into a fight a couple nights ago, she is very abusive to me and other members in my family... but mainly me. She resents me because of who my real dad is, which i try to make peace with her but she can't let it go.... i don't understand how it's my fault but she blames me, and makes me feel bad about it all the time. It's not like i have control of who my father is, so i don't understand. Plus she is really crazy, she confuses me, one minute she loves me and i can talk to her the next she is going off on me. It's hard to live with her, and she has kicked me out alot lately. The rest of my family isn't much help, i don't really have any friends to confide in and help me, and my fiance and me are kinda not going that great. I am really scared cause i know i'm losing everyone around me. I don't know what's going to happen to me. And i am feeling really suicidal at the moment so please someone help or PM me.
  Send a message via Yahoo to BlackAngel  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
lucynyu101 Offline
'Ryuichi Sakuma'
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kezia

Re: Wanting to die...... - March 12th 2011, 02:12 AM

oh my gosh hang in there girlie.
you are compltly right your mom has no right to blame you, it IS NOT your fault who your father is. if your mom is physicaly abusing you and your family then you need to talk to the police, because that isnt right. please dont harm yourself, you still have so much more to come in your life and you dont want to miss it. think of the positives you have a fiance and a roof over your head and food to eat right?
just please do not harm yourself, its not the way
hope and love,
Lucy <3

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels

Last Time I Cut
5/4/2011

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Wanting to die...... - March 12th 2011, 04:16 AM

My heart goes out to you because you have alot on your plate and no, one can imagine the pain your going through but I can promise you that there is a better life but you have to believe and not give up.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Re: Wanting to die...... - March 12th 2011, 05:17 AM

i agree what with lucy said...

it seems to me that your mother may be bipolar...but that doesnt give her the right to treat you this way....

i would also suggest that if it comes down to it..that mabye you do need to call the police ...if she is abusing you in that way...u dont deserve whats happening to you.

but suicide is not the answer....suicide is the worst emotional pain that one can ever feel...

take it from someone who really knows what that is like..

dont be afraid to pm me..you are not alone

hope this helps
Drew
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Name: Kunal

Re: Wanting to die...... - March 12th 2011, 07:10 AM

hey after reading your post i can totaly understand youre are goin' through your hard time and so does your mother i think your mother is just confused because she remembers all her past experiences which makes her kind of mad as you said she loves you and then she starts going off on you so i think your mother needs more support than you because shes basically confused about what to do so just try to keep your mum busy in good things which will prevent her from thinking her old times ....

Closed Thread