TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Smile :) You're beautiful!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emma

I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 08:41 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I really want to just end it now. I don't see any point anymore. Everythings a mess. I know things will probably get better but I don't want to have to wait anymore to find out if they do :/
[Edited by Jazz Guy; Reason: triggering, violation of TOS]

xxxxxxx Take care xxxxxxx

If you ever need ANYTHING just ask (:
Feel Free to leave me a message anytime:
VmPM

I won't let you close enough to hurt me
help link mentor Live help operator

Last edited by Loving Linux Penguin; March 12th 2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: triggering, violation of TOS
  Send a message via MSN to Anatidaephobia Send a message via Skype™ to Anatidaephobia 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 04:40 PM

Emma, things will get better, it's a matter of when, not if. I've been there I know it feels like it's going to take forever, just hold on a little longer. Take things one day (or hour, or minute) at a time for now until it starts to get easier.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 04:57 PM

Don't kill yourself.

You're going to be alright. It's going to be alright. Life gets better.

My grandma once told me (actually, she told me this today), "If you believe in your heart that you are depressed, you will be depressed. If you believe you're happy, you'll be happy."

And it's true. This week I told myself it was a lucky week, a happy week. And you know? It turned out to be one of the best weeks of my life.

You're happy, even if you don't know it. So don't kill yourself, dear.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 06:02 PM

But I just can't face this. Everyone knows and there all talking about me and noone will leave me alone I hate this. So why wait for things to get better if I have to put up with crap I can't handle now?

VmPM

Send a message via MSN to Anatidaephobia Send a message via Skype™ to Anatidaephobia 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Name: Kunal

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 06:43 PM

hey emma dont think what others say you have got your life to live and in this world i have learned one thing that the people who talk about others are those people who dont have anything to do in their lives ... so just dont end up your life becoz of some losers ...just live your life and enjoy it totally and i completely agreed wid eldora's grandmother "If you believe in your heart that you are depressed, you will be depressed. If you believe you're happy, you'll be happy."
believe it juz forget everythin and start enjoyin your life....

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 06:55 PM

I can't ignore everyone though. And I've tried so hard to be possitive but everything just keeps getting worse :/

VmPM

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 07:01 PM

so just stay away from those people ...and just stop thinkin like everythins gettin worse...just stay wid your friends and i can surely say that they can help you wid your matter ....

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 07:12 PM

I wish I could but I can't avoid everyone and I have no friends anymore they all hate me

VmPM

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 07:16 PM

okay then i would suggest you to stop thinkin about everyone and keep yourself busy in somekind of activities which you like it will keep your mind distracted and some time later you will just forget about everything....

(#10 (permalink)) Old
BabyGirl767 Offline
Meow! Woof Woof! Moooo! Baaaa!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 07:16 PM

How do you know they hate you? if you don't have friends where you live at least you have friends here on TH look suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, if you kill yourself it will impact EVERY SINGLE PERSON in your life your friends,your family, everybody, there is hope out there, you need to fight. i have been in the same place you are now. whether you believe me or not or even see it there is a reason to stay alive, there are many reasons to keep on living, don't kill yourself, things will get better

I was born with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, it causes tumors to grow in my body on nerves,my spine,and under my skin. I have a tumor in the thalamus region of my brain. I also have heartburn,hypothyroidism and secondary adrenal insufficiency these are under control with medication.
I also have hip dysplasia and scoliosis.

Send a message via AIM to BabyGirl767  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 07:34 PM

There ignoring me and acting like bitches :/
I know it affects everyone but it's not like they would care they would get over it

VmPM

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 07:37 PM

hey told you not to think about it again and again just coz it will to nothin good to instead of of it, it will only hurt you more and more....believe itz not worth it...

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzyquack View Post
I know it affects everyone but it's not like they would care they would get over it
This is a common misunderstanding of suicidal people. As someone who's thought about it and who has lost people to it, I can tell you it isn't true. I was struggling recently until I took a self defense class and my depression and suicidal thoughts are completely GONE. Here's a blog entry I wrote about what I learned from the master, see if any of this is helpful.

http://katiebug06.wordpress.com/

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

(#14 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 12th 2011, 11:31 PM

If they're ignoring you and acting like bitches, then Emma, you may need to just find some new friends who like you for who you are and maybe even share some of your same interests. Whatever you do, though, don't kill yourself. This is coming from a person that was formerly in the same state as yourself, and I'm telling you, it does get better.

Just imagine yourself in a place filled with flowers or whatever else you like better than flowers, listen to some good music, and try to clear your mind but for that place for a little while, until you can confront your problems without having suicidal thoughts.

Feel free to talk to me any time you want, by the way. I'm on practically all my free time.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Xineas Offline
You can call me Daniel
Average Joe

Name: Daniel

Re: I really want to kill myself now - March 13th 2011, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzyquack View Post
Emma, look. There is always someone that cares! Actually, there are a lot of someones that care. Here at TH, people care about you, but even at school, there are people that care. It's just a matter of finding them. If you can't find them yourself, that's fine, we're here to help you and give you tips!

Another thing you could try is to find friends through things you like. For instance, if you like to read, go to the library and start a chat with any random person that looks like a potential friend and start talking. Once you have one good friend, many will follow! Friends of friends, their friends. You just have to find one person, that will lead you to many others.

Quote:
It's not surprising you think about it that way, but that's not true. You're young, you have all your life in front of you. The only thing you can do to beat the bullies and the bad guys is to stay alive! Be a pain to them, don't give up and show them that you're not the one to be bothered by their actions.

Not too long ago, a teen around the area where I live ended her life and the 2 days later there were over 15 messages in the newspaper, good for almost a full page. People do care, the last thing they want is you to end it. It's complicated, it sucks at times, but you can do it!!!!!

Emma, stay strong! You can do it! Be yourself and always look on the bright side of life! Find things that make you smile, laugh or giggle. Make things that make you proud and happy. Express yourself and make others jealous by the amazing things you can make.

You
can
do
it

(Really, you can... )

Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!

Stupid questions do not exist!
Or do they? Nah. Ask and you shall be answered!

Since March 16, 2011

My parents have been divorced for 12 years. If you're stuck in the middle, feel free to PM me!
Social Group for people with Divorced Parents

Last edited by Xineas; March 13th 2011 at 10:41 PM.

Closed Thread