TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 22nd 2011, 10:52 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Its my mom fault the way i am. Shes never happy never nice never let me talk to her all she does is pushes me away. It could be my moms fault bc the way i am n How i do stuff to myself. Could it get worse if it never gets any better? Could she do this my whole life till i end up killin myself. Why does all the time i think bout wanting to Slice my arm open til it Splits open n i bleed to death. Would it bother me I dont kno n i dont think it will. All its telling me is *Push the Razor down hard til it splits open* I would feel bad bout it but then my parents would have to take me to the hospital n get stiches n then send me to the mental hospital. Am i looking for Attention Idk maybe. I dont care bout my Life anymore. I feel lost stupid Angry idiot. I dont care bout myself anymore.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
The Eater of Delicious Goods
Not a n00b

Name: Nikki

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 23rd 2011, 03:30 AM

I'm so sorry that you're going through a rough patch in your life. Could you give some more details on what's going on? You said your mom is never happy, does she ave problems with depression?

Whatever the cause may be, I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself. Please don't, I know you are upset but I promise your life is worth more.

You can PM me whenever you need!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 23rd 2011, 11:57 AM

It my moms fault bc im like this. When i want to talk to her or tell her something all she does is pushes me away. I cant tell her anything bc she never wants to hear about it or shes always talking on tat damn phone to her friend. Theres only one certain day tat she is nice to me. then we hit heads. Shes never there for me. She never wants to hear wat i say. When im feeling blue n feel like killing myself she doesnt want to hear Like some parents would want to hear bout it but mine dont. I guess it just takes tat one thing to do n ill be dead n they will regret it bc of wat they did to me. I kno im suppose to be a adult but i feel like im going backwards in life where im getting mental every second of the day. Ive been cutting myself. One time i tried killing myself i tried to over dose on tynole bc my liver would die if i took to many bc of wat my real mom did to me when i was little. so i tried doing tat then i tried hanging myself after i took it. but i couldnt for some reason it wouldnt let me. Im just sick of life anymore. When im going backwards in life aint doing me any good when im suppose to go forward NOT backwards.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
The Eater of Delicious Goods
Not a n00b

Name: Nikki

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 23rd 2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehatelife23 View Post
It my moms fault bc im like this. When i want to talk to her or tell her something all she does is pushes me away. I cant tell her anything bc she never wants to hear about it or shes always talking on tat damn phone to her friend. Theres only one certain day tat she is nice to me. then we hit heads. Shes never there for me. She never wants to hear wat i say. When im feeling blue n feel like killing myself she doesnt want to hear Like some parents would want to hear bout it but mine dont. I guess it just takes tat one thing to do n ill be dead n they will regret it bc of wat they did to me. I kno im suppose to be a adult but i feel like im going backwards in life where im getting mental every second of the day. Ive been cutting myself. One time i tried killing myself i tried to over dose on tynole bc my liver would die if i took to many bc of wat my real mom did to me when i was little. so i tried doing tat then i tried hanging myself after i took it. but i couldnt for some reason it wouldnt let me. Im just sick of life anymore. When im going backwards in life aint doing me any good when im suppose to go forward NOT backwards.
Oh alright.
Well the thing is, no parent wants to hear that their child; someone they love more than anything that they brought into this world may have a problem. Some parents are as open as can be about it and others are so hard-headed they don't want to accept it.
Have you seen or been seeing a therapist of any kind? I would suggest it if you have that option because I can tell that not being listened to is really making you upset. Is there any other family that you can talk to who will then talk to your parents? Maybe like an aunt or uncle or grandparent?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 23rd 2011, 05:37 PM

well i have a therapist n a doctor tat i talk to. None of my family members want to hear bout it anymore. all the do is get on to me. N this mom i live with aint my birth mom. My birth mom isnt in my life. these parents r my adopted parents. so i cant really want to talk to anyone anymore without getting yelled at or someone getting on to me. so i stopped talking to them. im so sick of doing this. I tried talking to my mom today n went good alittle bit n then lost the conversation. So i talked to my dad last nite. He wants to put me on Depression pills n sleeping pills now when we go to the doctor in 2 weeks. so idk right now. Im bout to lose it. I cant take it anymore...OMG!

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 24th 2011, 01:17 AM

hey hun, sounds like everything is simply overwhelming.. and you're just about to give in. it's hard to find hope and reason to carry on..
your dad sounds like a possible support for you.. how has he been there for you?
it's hard when you feel like you're alone and when everybody and everything seems to hurt.. and i can tell that you've been trying to hold on, trying to be strong. and after a while, the self-destructive thoughts invade and hope seems to dim..
but there's still hope. i know this sounds a bit corny.. but i can feel that you still have some hope that things can change for you. you can feel better about yourself.
continue posting, and letting all the emotions out, it's ok..
your past as well seems to be haunting you.. would you like to talk about what your birth mom did to you? and how you felt about it?
sometimes we need closure to really painful events that happened especially if it seems to affect the rest of our lives.

and the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid"

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 24th 2011, 05:57 PM

well my life has been terrible ever sence ive been adopted. My real birth mom did somethings to me like alcohol n cocain n maybe some other stuff too idk wat else. but when i was born she had to go to jail bc of wat she did to me then she gave me to my aunt n my uncle then my aunt left my uncle n left me with him n he gave me up for a adoption bc he couldnt take care of me. I am a Fetal Alcohol syndrom kid n was postive of cocain at birth. when i was little i had very bad tantrums n got in some trouble. they put me into a mental hospital for a week to get some test. then in 2007 i was in n out of trouble in my 9th grade year n was in n out of mental hospitals n stayed in one for 3 to 4 months bc i was giving them a hard time. Then i started to get better n stopped wat i was doing n then in 2008 my very close friend killed himself by hanging himself n i was very sad n i am still. n then now this year im facing trouble n cant cope n having suicidal thoughts n tried to kill myself twice. so ya ive been in alot of things in my years

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 28th 2011, 05:07 AM

you really amaze me (: your strength in persevering all these years, and not giving up although it seems so tempting to give up, is really admirable. and you're right that it is not your fault. things happen, and there are many things we cannot control. many things have happened that affected you physically, emotionally, mentally.. and i can tell that it's really taking so so much out of you just to carry on..
not sure how you are to hugs, but here's a virtual hug *hug!!*
coping with all your problems plus having to cope with all those transitions in life, with medication, and etc, can be really taxing.. especially as you sound so alone in your struggles..
one thing is certain though, despite your past, despite your current experiences, it doesn't mean that you are disabled in any way. you are as able as anyone out there to live a meaningful life.
this sounds like an odd question.. but.. do you have dreams? what dream do you have of the future? is there anything, any burden in your heart that you want fulfilled? asking this, because i know that i have them, and that's what keeps me moving on, not just hanging on.
please pm me whenever, and i can be a listening ear even though i may not have the best words to say.

and the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid"

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: its my moms fault Why im Like this... - March 28th 2011, 12:10 PM

well i dont have a Dream to tat ? ive never had a dream to look forward too. if i did it would go away once ive tried looking at it. Thank you for the *Virtual Hug*. Mostly all my dreams are bad n not good. only one in a great while ill get a good dream but other then tat its all bad... Life is Life n we all have our good n bad days. mine has been like this sence the beginning of this year. soo i havent got any better yet. but trying to.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
Closed Thread