TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Cassidy10 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cassidy Kay

Unhappy Why? :( - March 25th 2011, 08:14 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

idk why i'm here...i don't know why i can't just do it. i can burn and cut myself but i cant even pull a trigger. Is it cause i hate my body when there's nothing wrong? is it cause my family is broken and i jst want everyone to be happy again but all they do is fight. my friends are my get away but they fight and expect me to pick sides when they know i cant. or is it the little comments people make about me? they dont know how much it actually hurts making fun of how u talk..look..or anything that u do. i feel like one dumb comment breaks me down i already feel bad about myself and than i go to school for them to bring me down even farther. maybe it's just the fact boys screw me over and cheat on me because im not good enough for them or i won't give them wat they want. I can do nothing right so y live for nothing. ive been told im stupid worthless and never gonna be better than most people. i feel like i mess up everything i try and succeed in. So why stay here when ur in hell?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Re: Why? :( - March 25th 2011, 08:35 AM

Welcome to TH.

In life, we have moments where we question ourselves. We wonder to ourselves, "Why me? Why did that happen to me? Why can't I be like that person? Why does live have to go in this direction for me?" The answer to all of those is a mystery. Life is a jigsaw puzzle. You start off with a bunch of tiny pieces, but after time passes, we put those pieces together and somehow, the complete picture forms. In life, we have events that really make us crack. We have to learn to not let them get to us. You are not a horrible person. You shouldn't listen to those that tell you otherwise. You can do anything you put your mind to. If you have problems at home, you need to work them out. If you have problems with your friends, you need to talk with them. If you have problems with self harming yourself, we can help you with that. Don't feel helpless. You are not at the end of your rope. You are loved. You don't deserve to end your life. You are not worthless. Find something that you enjoy doing. Try exercising. Try to do something physical to let all of your emotions out. Write, or draw pictures. Talking here is also a good way to let it all out. We are always here to talk with you.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.

Closed Thread