TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ReillyM Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry Always Angry, Quick Temper - March 27th 2011, 09:16 AM

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but here goes.

So, as a younger kid in middle school, my parents got divorced, I was ten. I used to be so calm and relaxed, but I changed. I'm now 15, full of rage, and I always get into trouble with weed, alcohol, and fighting. About a year ago my Mom put a huge weight on my shoulders admit she is a lesbian and has been seeing someone and lieing about it for a year. 2 months ago she moved away to live with her lesbian partner, which leaves me feeling abandoned, and angry. I have punched several holes in the walls and doors for seemingly little reasons, and it just keeps building up. I'm known as a tough kid because when I played rugby I used to punch kids in the face alot, scaring most of my teammates, and I'm not a little guy. I'm 6'1 170lbs. I tried working out which was great and sports were too like football and rugby, but about 6 months ago I tore my ACL and they just found out now, which leaves me screwed for another 6 months for sports so I don't have much to release all this anger. I recently have been lashing out VERY easily at friends and they don't understand why and I'm afraid to trust anyone because if it got out that my mom was a lesbian, it would be a shit storm. I am struggling in school, having no motivation whatsoever to do anything. I have a hard time "letting anyone in" per say, I've told 3 people I've known for years, and they all were surprised and sympathized. But i dont want their sympathy, I don't care. I miss the old me, somewhat peaceful loving guy, now a fighter. I havent had much luck with girls for the last year, alot of "one night stands" at parties or whatever. I really just need help..I don't know what else to say because this has been a long post.
-Reilly

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Blair Offline
<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Blair

Re: Always Angry, Quick Temper - March 27th 2011, 06:41 PM

Hey, I'm not gonna pretend that I know what you're going through but in some small way I can imagine how hard it would be. Feeling this rage makes sense. But holding onto it forever is poisoning you. I know it's tough but let your guard down and give someone a chance to help you work through this

Just Keep Breathing

Closed Thread