TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Perfectly Flawed
Not a n00b

Name: Kenny

I'm so...pissed. - March 27th 2011, 04:58 PM

I so fucking...mad.
I almost never get mad. I've always just bottled up my anger inside. I have never in my life ever yelled at anyone. All these years of holding my anger inside has just, come back with a vengeance. Now I'm pissed as fuck.
After finally finding happiness, depression came back and slapped me in the face. Now I'm just so full of hate.
I hate the world. If I believed in god I'd hate him too. But after all this shit of course I have no faith in him what-so-ever. I hate people who are happy because they have something I'll never have. I hate me former friends who betrayed me. I hate my roses that died. I FUCKING HATE the bullies at my school. Who CONGRATULATIONS, made me want to kill myself. I hate my knife that just ends up making it worse. I hate my poetry because it just reminds me of the pain. I hate the snow and the cold. I hate that I've put my family through hell. I hate my stupid tears and my cries. I hate the scars on my arms.
But most of all, there's one thing I hate the most. Something that I want to fucking kill. And that something is myself.
I hate everything and everyone. Except my family and friends. But I hate that I've put them through so much shit.
I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to beat the shit out of someone until they feel the pain I feel. I want to tear my house apart. I just want to let out my fucking rage that's eating me alive.

~I'm so dead inside,
Ever so numb.
How the hell
Can you believe the lies?
I'm okay,
I'm fine,
While giving you my sick, twisted smile.
But really?
The truth,
I can't even cry anymore.
I'm not Shelby anymore.~

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Rouca Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I'm so...pissed. - March 27th 2011, 05:15 PM

I know how you feel, what you're going through. That feeling of hating everything. I used to bottle up my anger, too, and it always hurt me so much, but I didn't want to trouble others with my problems. What you need is a real friend, someone who will always be there for you. I can help you, if you'd let me. Please, let me take away some of that burden. Message me if you want to talk.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I'm so...pissed. - March 28th 2011, 05:17 AM

hey there, i'm glad that you managed to let out your anger here (: how did it feel to finally be heard?
everyone needs somewhere to release their emotions. we've emotions for a reason, and it can motivate, and sometimes it can cripple..
you sound like you've been through quite a bit and you sound confused about your feelings..
is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

and the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid"

Closed Thread