TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Cassidy10 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cassidy Kay

i need to vent - March 28th 2011, 03:35 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i can do nothing right. i try to be positive and i cant i want to scream at the world and ask them y im still hear. i lost my virginity to a guy i loved and he "loved" me than left me...were still somewhat friends but becuz of that i lost my best guy friend. i havent been able to hold a relationship bcuz im so scared ill get left again i cant trust anyone or open up to anyone. i just got screwed over twice by the same guy with the same girl in less than a month this year. me and my friend tyler who i lost for a little bit forgave me and were trying to work it out but my backstabbing fake stuck up ex friend is obsessed with him and she constantly is txting and writing him on facebook to piss me off he says he doesnt even like her than he's flirting and shit with her. he was the only one i ever trust and now i have nothing. he knows everything about me and nows he's leaving too. idk wat i have to live for anymore. i honestly feel like ive lost everything these past two years and i wish i just wouldnt wake up. not suicide just a random health attack tht kills me. i wish i was worth something to someone but im not i just keep letting down everyone i love..i do my best but i still end up letting them down.

Last edited by Cassidy10; March 28th 2011 at 04:04 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pippa Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i need to vent - March 28th 2011, 07:28 PM

Hugs

I know how you feel, and things must seem pretty hopeless right now, but life goes in waves, and it's got to get better sometime. And I know you probably don't want to hear "sometime" but I can't promise you that it will be immediate.

I'm sorry to hear that your ex treated you like that That was horrible of him! Have you had a long talk with your friend Tyler? Explain everything? If he does end up leaving your life, it'll hurt a lot, but I believe that you're strong enough to get through this. Surround yourself with things you like and people who truly appreciate what a great person you are- they are out there! Sometimes you've just got to look really hard for them.

What do enjoy? Do you enjoy animals, summer, a sport? What about your future? What do you want to do? What do you want to experience? It might be helpful to write all these things out so you can refer to them when you're feeling down- to give you a little bit of hope and strength to keep moving on.

Just remember that you are a strong person, and that good comes out of everything even if it doesn't seem apparent right now. You don't have to be positive all the time, and if you need support, there are always people here who are happy to help! If you need anyone to talk to, you can always PM me

Closed Thread