TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Confused_teen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Just need to say this - April 1st 2011, 07:29 PM

I'm not actually looking for advice, I'm not sure what I want with this but I need to write this, for myself. I'm not going to write all my problems and bother you again because I wrote them here before. Today I spoke to my friend who studied psychology and she said I'm probably depressed. I know that because for the last four months I just can't be old me again. I keep crying a lot, I'm sensitive, pessimistic and think that nothing is going as it should be. I have problems with my friend, and with a boy and a girl I like. That boy actually doesn't want anything to do with me (he showed me that). Today, I went to my friend's house (I haven't seen her in four months), we talked and I think everything is ok. She's been busy and also kind of down. What bothers me the most is that I feel like a brat because I know she's seen other people iin these four months and I can't help myself feeling jealous. I know I'm a brat but if she sees other people why can't we hang out? I also saw a girl I like today (at my friend's house) and my heart beat so hard I thought I was going to faint, my palms were sweaty and I couldn't say anything to her, we didn't talk at all! And I really like her. And we were alone. God knows what she thinks right now. I feel like I ruined everything. She and my friend are going to live together and I feel like she replaced me with her. I know I'm not supposed to feel like that but I'm pretty down and can't think straight. I asked my friend when we'd see each other and she said soon (hope so). I know I have to do something because I want to be old me again, smile and be happy (which I was like 4 months ago). The best thing is to go and talk to psychologist I went to two years ago because I feel I won't be able to solve this on my own.
If anyone reads this, thank you for reading, I just wanted to get this of my chest.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ibakesale Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: John

Re: Just need to say this - April 2nd 2011, 04:51 AM

all i can say is that you need to believe in yourself, and if you cant then believe in god just know you are everything in this world, without you there is nothing.

think about it,
sincerely
Bake

Closed Thread