TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Muffinzbabii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda

I hate how this is going... - April 2nd 2011, 05:53 AM

So, for the past few months atleast, I've been really moody. One second I'll be alright, & the next I'll be all depressed or something. I always get randomly depressed. That, & i always feel guilty. At the randomest times. I hate it because I'm not the same anymore. I used to be a cheerleader, & I was always happy. But now, I'm always sad, mad, or something in between. I just moved, & I have no one to talk to.. I cut. I know I shouldn't but it makes me feel better. I also have eating problems & other problems. But, I'm not here to tell you my problems because I honestly don't like talking.. I just don't know what to do anymore. I always feel overwhelmed because my problems keep getting worse. I just needed to write some of this out to calm down. Because I need a way to get over all of this..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Re: I hate how this is going... - April 2nd 2011, 02:05 PM

Hey Amanda, welcome to TH.

You are taking the first step. You are coming into acceptance of yourself. Mood swings are not easy to deal with. I can understand where you are coming from with that. It is hard to control them. Depression is an endless roller coaster. You said you had an interest with cheer leading. Why don't you take that up again? Finding a motivation for yourself is also a good step. Getting into the habit of being active, can defeat depression. Write down all of your thoughts into a journal. Put all of your feelings down onto paper. Go out and exercise. Get all of your negative stress out. Go and join clubs at your school to get to know more people. I understand how alone you feel. You moved to a new town, and you don't have any friends. Introduce yourself to people. Don't feel discouraged about yourself. I'm sure that you are eventually going to find people to befriend. I have faith in you. I don't want you to feel helpless. I want to thank you for sharing this with us. If you ever need to talk, we are always here to help.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Muffinzbabii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda

Re: I hate how this is going... - April 2nd 2011, 07:07 PM

Thank you. I think I might take you up on some of those offers. (:

Closed Thread