TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BlackAngel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Angela Scarbro

Question I don't think i can take it all anymore :'( - April 4th 2011, 04:54 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So my biggest problem lately is the "relationship" with my mom... she is verbally abusive and she is always putting me down, bringing up my past mistakes, and just making me feel really bad about myself. I suffer from major depression disorder anyways, and she does not help at all... she makes everything worse! Just a few nights ago, my mom told me to go kill myself cause she couldnt handle me trying to get attention ( which is not true, its just where im depressed im trying to reach out for some help) but anyways i overdosed cause of her, she didn't even say sorry or anything and kicked me out the day i got out of the hosipital. So i've been switching from place to place, mainly staying with my grandparents who are supportive and treat me well. Anyways i woke up this morning to a message from her on Facebook, of her saying she wants me back in her life and she will change. But this is not the first time this has happened, she has kicked me out 5 times now, for nothing, just cause she doesn't want to put up with me and be a responsible adult and mom! But i do miss her in my life, but i know i shouldn't believe her and go back living in that environment again. I wish she would be proud of me, i got my learners, studying very hard for my GED and college prep, and i got a job But she always tells me i'm the biggest dissapointment in her life...... I want a better relationship with my mom cause i can't stand living this way.. but i'm scared to let her back in my life where i'm actually doing well for myself now and i don't want her to ruin everything for me.
  Send a message via Yahoo to BlackAngel  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: I don't think i can take it all anymore :'( - April 4th 2011, 05:01 PM

i know exactly how this feels my mom did slightly the same thing but she didnt kick me out i was taken away but she was allowed to see me and when she wanted me back in her life i thought i did cuz i missed her and wanted her back but think about it what will happen if u do can u handle it if she dosnet change can u live with it if she kicks u out i thought of will i be able to take the lies the drugs even she said she quit and i said no so i kept her out and i do regret it but it might help u get out of school get a good job wait till ur stable and then maybe consider it ur 16 so concentrate on school and work and hang out with some friends then when u think ur stable enough to handle what ever happens good or bad the go ahead and let her in talk to her tell her how she makes u feel alright feel free to pm me alright good luck
love coco dont hesitate to pm me im here

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

Closed Thread