TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lexxis Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lexxis

New to the site but not new to this - April 8th 2011, 11:14 AM

I have no idea how to start talking about this.I've been dealing with depression for a long time.I'm so tired.I feel that i have no dreams.I used to believe i can do many things but after some situations,i feel i am empty.I like some things but i don't know what to do with my life.How does one start living rather than exist only?Sometimes i feel it doesn't worth even trying...

''Take a breath and enjoy the little things''

Don't forget to smile.

Last edited by lexxis; April 8th 2011 at 11:28 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: New to the site but not new to this - April 8th 2011, 03:52 PM

well it is worth trying it wont be easy it will take a long time and yes there will be days u want to quit but dont ur strong and you can get through we are all here to help TH works wonders on most of us it helped me through alot hopefully it helps you if u ever need to talk just private message me or visitor message me if you click the user name in case u didnt know u can see the profile or pm them well good luck dont hesitate to pm alright

love coco

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: New to the site but not new to this - April 8th 2011, 03:55 PM

No one can answer for you. I promise you KNOW what you want and need to be happy. But either you're too tired to seek it out or you simply cannot reach it. In either even no one can help you. The key is to do little things to improve life. Brushing your teeth and getting dressed every morning helps, having a favourite food at least once a day helps too. I like crackers and cheese and pizza for instance, so I try at least every few days to have them. Do what makes you happy even if it doesn't make sense. Some weekends I wake up at four in the morning with an urge to play video games or read, so you know what, I do. Depression is not normal, therefore nothing else in your life needs to be normal. If the abnormal makes you feel good, go for it. Start acting on urges instead of thought. If someone asks you to hang out. Say yes before you even think things through. Depressed people or people with low self esteem generally find problems in any idea, over think it and then deny it. Even if there is no downside.

"Should everyone in your family get a million dollars?"
"I don't know... I mean it might corrupt us... or we might have to pay taxes..."

That attitude is bad for everyone. Act before thinking, you'll find yourself happier.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
lexxis Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: New to the site but not new to this - April 8th 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equanimity View Post
well it is worth trying it wont be easy it will take a long time and yes there will be days u want to quit but dont ur strong and you can get through we are all here to help TH works wonders on most of us it helped me through alot hopefully it helps you if u ever need to talk just private message me or visitor message me if you click the user name in case u didnt know u can see the profile or pm them well good luck dont hesitate to pm alright

love coco
Thank you so much.

Don't forget to smile.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
lexxis Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: New to the site but not new to this - April 8th 2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
No one can answer for you. I promise you KNOW what you want and need to be happy. But either you're too tired to seek it out or you simply cannot reach it. In either even no one can help you. The key is to do little things to improve life. Brushing your teeth and getting dressed every morning helps, having a favourite food at least once a day helps too. I like crackers and cheese and pizza for instance, so I try at least every few days to have them. Do what makes you happy even if it doesn't make sense. Some weekends I wake up at four in the morning with an urge to play video games or read, so you know what, I do. Depression is not normal, therefore nothing else in your life needs to be normal. If the abnormal makes you feel good, go for it. Start acting on urges instead of thought. If someone asks you to hang out. Say yes before you even think things through. Depressed people or people with low self esteem generally find problems in any idea, over think it and then deny it. Even if there is no downside.

"Should everyone in your family get a million dollars?"
"I don't know... I mean it might corrupt us... or we might have to pay taxes..."

That attitude is bad for everyone. Act before thinking, you'll find yourself happier.
You are right.I am tired and it is too difficult too.It's difficult to also act before thinking.
Thank you

Don't forget to smile.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
lexxis Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Re: New to the site but not new to this - April 11th 2011, 10:24 AM

I hope anyone could say something more to what i've written...

Don't forget to smile.

Closed Thread