TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Going crazy - April 10th 2011, 07:05 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of substance use, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i am literally going crazy my mind is racing so much i hate hate hate myself so much and i am falling apart i just want to die die die my mind is racing so fast that i cant even type because my thoughts are in in in and out so fast that i cant get them down fast enough i can hardly breathe i hate hate hate myself so much why cant i just be dead all i want is to get completely messed up but i cant because they jacked my stuff and now i have nothing here it just isnt fair

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: Going crazy - April 10th 2011, 07:09 AM

Are you by chance going through withdrawl from something?

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Going crazy - April 10th 2011, 07:14 AM

ive been clean for a month so it isnt withdrawl everything is just out of control in my head and im sick of living all i want to do is die die die

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ChrisB Offline
Average Joe

Name: Christopher

Re: Going crazy - April 10th 2011, 09:17 AM

Hi there.
My name is Chris
I am so sorry that you are feeling these feelings and thoughts, I wish that I could just give you a quick fix to make them all go away but unfortunatly that has not been descovered yet.
I know times like these can seem scary and unsure, but you should really try and find something that can calm you down and or relax you. Try to do something that you enjoy or something that makes you happy, it could be reading, writting, drawing, going for a walk. Any of those things are great coping skills, just make sure that you are safe at all times.
I know that racing thoughts are just a horrible thing to have to deal with.
May I ask if you have talked to anyone about them?
If you have not you may want to..
You may want to try and sort them out. That could also make a world of difference in how you are feeling because I know sometimes when you have so many racing thoughts that everything just seems to be out of control.
The best thing that you can do for yourself is just to find something to help yourself cope with all these feelings and stressors that you seem to be dealing with right at the moment.
I am very proud and happy to see that you have been clean for a month that is so fantastic it really is!!!
I know how hard it can be to stay clean but for your own sanity and well being I think that is the best thing for you right now! Just keep pushing through I believe in you.

Just keep your head up and try to find a trusted adult to talk to, wheater it be a guardian or adult or teacher or anything talk to someone that you trust and get your feelings out, it will make you feel a lot better. Also please remember to do things that are safe that will help you cope.

If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to PM me,
I am here and I care

-Chris
  Send a message via AIM to ChrisB Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisB Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisB 
Closed Thread