TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
abreacti0n Offline
Scars are Silent Screams
Average Joe

Name: Maria

is it the answer? - April 12th 2011, 07:04 PM

suicide ? is it the answer ?
whats the point in life?
is life meant to be like this?
this is hell on earth
will this ever end?
only a step and a jump lies between me and death
full of problems
i hate my dad
i hate myself

someone please kill me .. before i do it myself

~ I am Lost Between Fighting and Giving Up ~

The light is always found at the end of a tunnel

Tumblr

PM / VM

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: is it the answer? - April 12th 2011, 07:25 PM

Maria,

It is most certainly not the answer. I'm sorry you feel like it is, and like life is nothing, but life is amazing. If you make it amazing, it will be amazing. Never feel like there is no way out, even at the worst of times. I want you to know that you're not alone. Although being alive may seem life a chore, it's the most valuble and amazing experience you can ever be given, and it's a gift. You may disagree, but I assure you that if you ended it, it would be a mistake. There is always another way to help yourself. Try getting professional help and talking to someone about this. People can help you, you just need to let them. By posting here, I'm sure you want help, so I'd suggest asking a professional.

I really hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything, I'm happy to talk, just shoot me a PM. Take care.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: is it the answer? - April 12th 2011, 07:46 PM

Hey there.

Suicide most certainly isn't the answer to feeling this way all though at times I can understand that it might feel like it is. Thing's won't always be this way, you won't always feel the way you do. Things change and these feelings will start to change. Depression is curable and it is manageable. People can be treated from it with medication and therapy. You can get help to make you feel better and to help you get out of this depression. And I sure you have friends and family behind you and I know people care about you and thats really important that you remember this. Because people do care and do want to help but you have to let them in. I know things are really hard but you're so young and you have so much more to live for. Set yourself goals and aim high because you can achieve what ever you want. You can do anything with your life and right now you should be taking that for granted. You can do absolutely anything. Whether thats getting your dream career, getting married having kids, going to college, going to uni, running the marathon, passing exams, writing a book, swimming with dolphins, bungee jumping, raising money for children, absolutely anything. It's at your feet. You can get out of this. It's going to be hard work and it is going to take time and effort, but once you get there you will be so damn glad that you never ever gave up.

Stay strong, you can beat this.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread