TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sassie0630 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

Question Need help...I have a plan??? - April 13th 2011, 01:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello this what happen to cause all these feelings and anger....March 15 2011 my sister got molested a year an half ago.She came to me .I already taken drugs .I didn't know how to react so I took more pills an slit my wrist like 6 times.Lucky I had the police out to save me but I have constantly feel angry.Dont know how to feel my uncle hurt her.I feel like I still should be lock up in a mental hospital .What the do I do?I feel like I need more treatment.What should I do.I have a plan to kill myself but confused Please anyone help me I just need some advice

Last edited by Sassie0630; April 13th 2011 at 02:47 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Need help...I have a plan??? - April 13th 2011, 06:13 PM

Megan,

I'm sorry you feel like this, and that this has happened to the people you care about. Have you told your sister to talk to the police about this?

It's natural for you to feel so upset and angry about it, but don't take it out on yourself. It's not your fault, and you don't deserve punishment for any of this. Try to use some alternatives for the SH. They may not all work but you're bound to find at least one that will.

Try not to do anything you'd regret later on. Things will get better. One day you'll be happy you didn't hurt yourself. Hang on in there, things are going to be okay. Keep your chin up. <3

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
figureskater09 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tiffany Lacey

Re: Need help...I have a plan??? - April 14th 2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassie0630 View Post
Hello this what happen to cause all these feelings and anger....March 15 2011 my sister got molested a year an half ago.She came to me .I already taken drugs .I didn't know how to react so I took more pills an slit my wrist like 6 times.Lucky I had the police out to save me but I have constantly feel angry.Dont know how to feel my uncle hurt her.I feel like I still should be lock up in a mental hospital .What the do I do?I feel like I need more treatment.What should I do.I have a plan to kill myself but confused Please anyone help me I just need some advice
Wow seems like your going through a real tuff time im sorry to hear about your sister thats awful I think the best thing you can do honey is to phone your GP and get them to reffer you to mental health services near you as i think that would help you but in the meantime as sometimes you have to wait to be reffered maybe you could try to talk to your GP or possibly phone some helplines now you said you had a plan i would like to ask you nicely could you scrap that plan and just try to get in contact with your GP or if you are feeling very suicidal go to your nearest A&E Hospital and they will help you. so please try to do the things ive suggested ok im here if you want to talk also ive got a physciatrist and she is brilliant thats why i suggested for you to get reffered to have one as they will be able to listen to you and possibly of nessacery prescribe you some medication to help hope this helps you

Tiffany (figureskater09) xxx
  Send a message via MSN to figureskater09 Send a message via Skype™ to figureskater09 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Sassie0630 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

Re: Need help...I have a plan??? - April 16th 2011, 12:57 AM

Thanks you guys .The real question do I need long term treatment.I just got out of the hospital in the ICU .They sent me home an now I still want to hurt and drink bleach .Someone please help me out .Don't know what to do about treatment

Closed Thread