TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Becky

Unhappy I don't think I can go on anymore :( - April 13th 2011, 02:29 PM

4 months ago my older brother Ryan died, I have been burning and cutting since then, I have tried suicide twice by overdose, the nightmares are to much and I can't think straight anymore, I feel like I'm alone on everything and nothings going right, my own family have dropped me into the social. My foster family have 6 kids and I'm the oldest so they hardly have time for me, I just want the pain to end, I want to commit suicide it seems like the best option for me now. Everyone hates me and my life is getting ruined, I go to a counsellor but I can't open up to her she's to formal and she's judgemental on what I tell her... I don't know what to do? I can't turn to my family who wanted to stay because my father was abusive and even though apparently he's better, I can't trust him, I did have another brother Colton but unfortunately he isn't here either

Last edited by i_know_the_dark_side; April 13th 2011 at 03:03 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I don't think I can go on anymore :( - April 13th 2011, 02:50 PM

Breathe... just breathe for now, everything will be okay...
And first of all, I don't hate you. I think you're very strong, amazing, and brave to post this on here, it shows that you are holding your hand out for help. You're not alone in that a close friend/family member has died. I'm not trying to "downsize" how you feel, but people in my life that were like family members have died, and if you ever need to talk, you can always PM me. Suicide is not the best option, trust me. You were given this life so you could live it, it's not your place to take it away(: And your counsellor is there for you to talk to, if you don't feel comfortable talking to her, you can either tell her, "I feel like you're too formal and judgmental," or switch counsellors.
If you ever need someone to talk to, someone to just listen, or someone to give advice, I will always be here(: Just PM me.

Closed Thread