TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question Sick of life! - April 15th 2011, 05:11 PM

Please can anyone help me??? I'm sick and tired of living this stupid, hard life and i'm really considering killing myself. i know it's wrong but i just can't help my thoughts. if i do it all this pain will just go away. i'm also sick and tired of hearing my friend say that i need help and i should tell someone. i don't have the courage to do anything. please someone tell me what to do!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Sick of life! - April 15th 2011, 05:41 PM

Hey there.

I am really sorry that you're going through this right now, you don't deserve it at all. Things sound really rough but they can get better.

Firstly I want to say I believe your friend is saying that because they care about you. And you know what? I am going to say the same. Telling someone and letting them in could be really helpful to you and is something I honestly believe that you could benefit greatly from. I know, I honestly do know how hard it is to reach out and admit to someone how you're feeling and let them in. It can make us feel really anxious and overwhelmed but with time and someone to support you and guide you along the right path you can and will get there. Its going to be hard and truth is you're going to have to put in a hell of a lot of effort and its going to take some time but you have to stick it out, use people along the way and carry on going. People can put in support for you but you have to use it and take their advice. And they can't help you at all if they don't know whats going on for you right now.

I know things are hard for you at the moment but you won't feel the way you feel now for ever. Things change. It won't be like this always. You have your whole life ahead of you and you can and will go far. You can and will get out of this. You really will and when you do you will reach happiness and you'll be so glad to be alive. You ARE worth so much.

Stay strong.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread