TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Name: Saria

No more - April 17th 2011, 09:33 AM

I can't do this!!!

Good-bye

"Feeling Change - Memories Don't"
"Enjoy the Moment and don't let it end"
"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
"He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share that same comfort with others in trouble." 2 Corinthians 1:4
PM me anytime
Tumblr
http://1000reasonstosmile.tumblr.com/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Riddikulus Offline
The magic word... expelliarmus
I've been here a while

Name: Ask me :)

Re: No more - April 17th 2011, 09:51 AM

Saria,

I know things are hard at the moment, but they will improve. 'Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end.'
You're young and have so much left to live for, life is beautiful and you never know what will happen tommorrow; it is a new day.
I strongly encourage you to talk to someone you trust about this, such as a family member or a teacher, someone who can help and support you through this; you can do it i know you can.
If you ever get into a really dangerous place http://www.teenhelp.org/hotlines this may be useful and i strongly encourage you to use them.

If you ever need/ want to talk feel free to PM me, i am always willing to listen.

You are beautiful and amazing, never forget that! Stay strong and you can do this,

Take care
Charli

'Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics'

Helplink mentor 19/03/11
LiveHelp operator 25/04/11
Self Harm Mod 30/07/11
Chat Mod 16/01/12
Chit-Chat mod 7/05/12
General Health mod 13/10/12
Buddy 4/06/12

RIP Peter <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 17th 2011, 09:55 AM

I just can't do this anymore though.... Ive been hanging in there for so long but i'm not getting anywhere and things are just getting worse.

Everyone that I trust in my life and want to talk to, I can't and this makes things even worse!!

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
"He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share that same comfort with others in trouble." 2 Corinthians 1:4
PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Riddikulus Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No more - April 17th 2011, 10:07 AM

Why do you feel that you can't talk to them? Maybe you should try? Or maybe talk to your doctor, so that you can get proffessional help.
You can do this, try making a list of all the things you have to live for, i'l start it off; you are beautiful and amazing, we don't want you to go, and puppies are cute, butterflies, and small children make you smile.... give it a go, you may find it helps. <3

Helplink mentor 19/03/11
Self Harm Mod 30/07/11
Chat Mod 16/01/12
Chit-Chat mod 7/05/12
Buddy 4/06/12

RIP Peter <3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 17th 2011, 10:11 AM

Everytime I go to speak to them they push me away and say I need to talk to someone else. I just can't handle it anymore. No matter who I talk to they have to report it to someone or they push me away before I even have a chance to talk about anything.

PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#6 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: No more - April 17th 2011, 03:54 PM

I know how that feels. Last year I finally got enough courage to phone child help line and simply tell them how I was feeling. They told me I was too young to feel like that, and told me off for "Prank Calling".

Yet you know what, no one really wants to die. I know you have alot to live for. Don't kill yourself. Please. PM me if you want. Live at least long enough to honestly talk with me.

- Justin

(#7 (permalink)) Old
alone4good Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: paul ak seth or pAu1

Re: No more - April 17th 2011, 06:11 PM

pm me if you on chat im help you

why dose it hurt so much
  Send a message via Skype™ to alone4good 
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 18th 2011, 03:03 AM

I just don't think I can go on!

Everything in my life is falling apart and I can't control it anymore. The only things I seem to be able to control is how I hurt myself...

PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Finches Offline
I'm All Ears
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 18th 2011, 04:02 AM

Hi Saria,

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through hard times!

Whenever one is faced with difficulties, it's so easy to give up and I understand where you're coming from. However, giving up is not the right choice nor it is a wise one. If you just find the strength to withstand the pain and overcome this hurdle, you'll realize that difficulties are just meant to be obstacles and challenges meant to stop you from achieving happiness. When you reach that happiness - it'll all be worth it.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 18th 2011, 06:28 AM

I have just reached a level where I can't deal with everything anymore... No matter how hard I try I don't get anywhere and things just keep getting worse and worse.

I just wish someone would care and that somewhere would see how much I am suffering and help me.

I need a way out and I need someone to be there to take the pain away but that doesn't seem likely so I feel I am left with no choice.

PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Riddikulus Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No more - April 18th 2011, 10:02 AM

I think a lot of the time people are scared to approach others and offer help just incase you don't want it. You have to make the first move hun, tell someone you want help so they can help you. I know you can do this.

Things will improve with time, a journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step in the right direction. Believe in yourself, you are strong.

Charli

Helplink mentor 19/03/11
Self Harm Mod 30/07/11
Chat Mod 16/01/12
Chit-Chat mod 7/05/12
Buddy 4/06/12

RIP Peter <3

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 18th 2011, 09:52 PM

I just... I've tried reaching out for help so many times before but no one seems to be able to help. Everythings tearing me apart and I can't handle it anymore

PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Riddikulus Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No more - April 19th 2011, 08:43 AM

You need to make it clear to your family that you need help, also perhaps speaking to your doctor so they can help and get you in touch with a councellor. I strongly suggest it.

Charli

Helplink mentor 19/03/11
Self Harm Mod 30/07/11
Chat Mod 16/01/12
Chit-Chat mod 7/05/12
Buddy 4/06/12

RIP Peter <3

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 19th 2011, 08:34 PM

Talking to my parents isn't going to work. They don't care about me, they abuse me and that is why I feel the way I do.

PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#15 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: No more - April 19th 2011, 10:04 PM

Hey Saria,

I'm really sorry to hear things are so difficult for you right now - it's certainly not a position anyone your age should be in and I do genuinely feel for you. All I can say in addition to what's already been posted - and much of what Charli's said is, as usual, spot on - is to reiterate that you should strongly consider using the hotlines Kat has provided and Charli linked to. They're here for exactly the kinds of situation you're in and can genuinely help you, even if you feel you've been let down before. I'd also recommend seeking out other professional help as soon as possible, as again they are specifically trained to help with situations like yours and having sought out professional help myself in the past I cannot recommend it enough. Above all else, remember you are not alone - there are people on TeenHelp who are here for you, who do care (as the responses here demonstrate) and we're here whenever you need us, so don't feel like you have to go it alone. With that in mind, if you want to PM or VM by all means do so.

Hope some of that helps you and take care.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 20th 2011, 08:47 PM

I... can't.... keep..... doing...... this.

PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#17 (permalink)) Old
you'rebeautiful Offline
believe it :)
Average Joe

Name: Ada

Re: No more - April 20th 2011, 10:35 PM

Hey there...

I'm so, so incredibly sorry to hear that you're feeling this way.
Sometimes it's unbearably overwhelming, but please take the time to remember that no pain is forever. It can even be hard to think back to when it you didn't feel this way, but, there was a time when this was the case, and there will be a time when this is the case, again. You're more than overwhelmed right now, and you deserve to have this pain and stress alleviated. But you might need help. Are you willing to reach out for help?

I believe thatyou're inherently beautiful : )

(#18 (permalink)) Old
loves_to_help Offline
Not a n00b

Re: No more - April 21st 2011, 01:24 AM

Saria,

I will listen. I don't get scared away by problems. Even really bad ones. You know that I won't run away by hearing all your pain.

I have had a lot of pain myself. If you tell me that its truly horrible, I will believe you. *hugs*

I want to help you Saria. If you'd like to talk to me please go ahead.

I love you.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: No more - April 21st 2011, 10:03 AM

Its too hard....

PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#20 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: No more - April 22nd 2011, 08:36 PM

The hardest bit of any situation such as yours is believing you have to face it on your own and that no one can help you through it. You don't have to Saria - the support is there if you want it. It is hard and I would not dream of suggesting it's easy because I know it's not, but truth be told it breaks my heart to see someone your age in this position about life. Things can and will get better, and if you want proof of that take the fact that I am still here and writing this message after resolving to kill myself when I was around your age as proof of it. Don't feel as though you have to face this alone.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick

Closed Thread