TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lost_Confused Offline
Wherever life takes me.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Nika

I told him. :D - April 18th 2011, 04:30 AM

The guy i like that i'm almost-but-not-quite dating was looking in my phone and saw me trying to convince a friend of mine to not kill himself, and i grabbed my phone because i told the guy about what i've gone through and i didn't want him to see. He asked why, and i said that i had told the guy a few things that has happened to me. So he kept asking what happened to me, so eventually i told him about my sister abusing me, my dad not caring about me unless it benefited him in some way, my mom not doing anything about my sister which is partially why i hate her, me being atheist, and how i was depressed for 4 years and tried to kill myself 8 times (At that time he was like O.O holy crap.). And that the time i said i had a headache and couldn't hardly walk wasn't really a headache (i had overdosed), and my anorexia.

Basically everything, except for me actually being bi.

And he asked me why i tried to kill myself. So i told him that i hated myself and my life. So he guided me to the mirror and said "What is there to hate?" So i told him that i hated how i looked, i hated my body, and i hated how i acted. Then he said why "those were invalid reason to hate myself" and we were talking and stuff. I almost started crying. Then he finally convinced me to sing for him because since i want to change myself, "it'd help me change" (Because i hate singing in front of people cuz my sister and my mom always said i sucked, so i didn't want to sing for him, especially since i like him) and so i sang True Colors.

Which i kinda actually meant for him, i don't know if he noticed or not. And he said i was amazing, and if i sang all the time i could be a star. So he was kinda hugging me, and so after we stopped talking about things, i went to the bathroom and cried for like 10 minutes, fixed my makeup, and went back out and we washed dishes and he kept making me laugh and i actually felt better after telling him and crying.

Just wanted to tell you all, i feel so much better. Now just to come out of the closet with him, doubt he'll really be surprised though.

But yeah. I was actually happy for a while, then that one guy happened so i relapsed, then i told "him" about me, and now i feel relieved and happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
noveras Offline
StRuGgLeR
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amirul Amin

Re: I told him. :D - April 18th 2011, 04:41 AM

Well coming clean always a good thing.Congratz for having the courage to tell the truth

Everyone Is Born To This World A Champion But The Only Way You Can Leave This World As A Champion Is By Not Giving Up In Life No Matters What It Throws At You
  Send a message via MSN to noveras  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Re: I told him. :D - April 18th 2011, 07:32 AM

He sounds very supportive and caring
Glad you are feeling better and well done for telling him
<3
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Lost_Confused Offline
Wherever life takes me.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Nika

Re: I told him. :D - April 18th 2011, 11:28 AM

Thanks!
I was actually scared shitless. I didn't even look at him when i was telling him.
But i got it out, haha.

Closed Thread