TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
The Awesome-est Teen Around (:
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I want to kill myself... - April 18th 2011, 10:19 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So I have 4 younger siblings and 2 older half ones. My dad is deployed and my mom hates me. I go to a private school, I just moved here. I am failing school because my mom doesn't help me and it is super hard because public school is really easy compared to private. My mom keeps saying that I never help make life easier for her. She has no idea what my life is like. I don't tell her anything that is happening at school that they need help with because if I do she gets mad and says that she HAS to do it cuz I asked. I used to do track too and I really hated it, so I did it for my dad. he wanted me to do it. Then I quit because he would never go to one of my meets and I wanted him to because I did it FOR him. My mom has kicked me out a few times. Once I asked where the knifes were in the kitchen to set the table and she kicked me out. What do I do? I think I am going to kill myself I hate my life. I don't want to be in it anymore. God doesn't help me at all. He hasn't done one thing for me. My life Sucks. Help. )':

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Friend :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Boo Boo

Re: I want to kill myself... - April 18th 2011, 11:39 PM

Hey there I completely understand what you are going through.. i went through the exact same thing when i was 16.. I was kicked out and mentally abused everyday.. i had to suffer because my dad has been in jail my whole life.. My mom worked everyday jus to pay the bills. my mom got off track one day and started treating me very different.. i felt the only way to get away was to kill myself.. but i cut to deep one day and had to get stiches.. She changed alot for awhile.. but it got back to the same thing.. the main thing you can do is learn from this experience.. you will be 18 one day and will be able to make your own choices.. it will be hard.. im going to be 19 in 5 months and i am already divorved.. i got married at 17 and thought that would help get away from my mom.. then my mom moved in with me. after i got a divorce i changed alot.. im now helping pay the bills for my mom and me and her are very close.. You and your mom might get that way over time. or not... but dont let what you cant change at the moment bring you down. you will have alot more to look forward to if you make it through these hard times... And god wouldnt put anything on you, that he knew you couldnt survive... he tests people. he wants to see what you can do before he gives you the world. he died for you. he gave you life.. he only wants to see you happy.. but again it will be hard to since you are not of age.. make something of yourself. the people who looked down on you will have to look up. bcause once you make your life the way you want, you will be proud. and what you think is what truly matters.

Closed Thread