TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Panda1016 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josh

Unhappy No happy ending - April 21st 2011, 02:57 AM

I never noticed how hard it was to be happy i can't believe i didn't notice after two relapses going into my third sorta makes me think its like three strikes and i'm gone and yet still no one would care.

Who cares if I stay or go

Like a crow chasing a butterfly.......I
never thought you would slip away.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
how.we.operate. Offline
~Sing Me To Sleep~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: No happy ending - April 21st 2011, 04:44 AM

Hey hugs
There is always someone that cares. I know that you are probably thinking no there is not, but that is honestly the depression. There were so many times that I thought the exact same way and I felt like I got better, but a few days/weeks later I'd just get worse again...truth is if you are thinking like that (with the three strikes), then how are you expected to actually be happier?
If you can't think that you can do it, then how do you expect yourself to pull through it? One thing that you need to do is to change your outlook. You need to know that you will be happy and that people care.
Relapsing is part of depression. It is hard to deal with it, but you need to find your own way to get past it. Once it hits, hit it back.

One piece of advice is that you should find someone to talk to. This person can be someone over the Internet, but you should find someone in person to talk to as well. Support is a big part of making your way back from relapsing.
Two, never think no one cares. I know I used to tell myself that too, but when I came out of my depression, I realized that my thoughts were completely different--I had the same outlook as you did, but now I think the opposite.
Take time to find something to make your day worthwhile. Get help. Talk to someone. These are just a few of the things that you can do, but really do try to get some form of help if you need.

I hope all goes well, feel free to PM

Leave the past behind, just walk away
When it's over, and the heart break
And the cracks begin to show

*~*~This little girl was alone in the world~*~*
Hold Onto Hope

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: No happy ending - April 21st 2011, 03:37 PM

Hey there.

I can honestly sit here and say that I sure would care if anything were to happen to you. And I feel pretty confident in saying that other people would care about you too if something were to happen to you. People do love and care for you but when we feel low and depression 'takes over' it leaves us feeling worthless and unloved like no one does care but its not true, its just the depression.

It sounds like things are really hard fir you right now and I am really sorry that you are having to experience these thoughts and emotions because you don't deserve it at all, you deserve happiness just as much as every other person in this world.

Have you tried talking to someone who can help you such as a parent, a teach, a school nurse/counselor or even a doctor. These are all people that care about you and can help you. Feeling this way is horrible but you never have to be alone.

Stay strong, things can get better.

Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread