TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Hold yea - April 23rd 2011, 05:24 AM

For the first time I screamed help and it left from the inside of me and was a shock to everyone else. I screamed that I am hurting and I cannot stand this pain another week let along a day. Then someone who thought they knew me said whats wrong I do not see anything wrong with you physically. "Why are you try to attrach attention to yourself," said the person who thought they knew me. If this person knew me like they claim to then they would know that I gave off hints and I am not a social butterfly, and I hate my whole entire life and is thinking evry second of the day how I want for my life to end. Yes, Im hurting physically as well as mentally but yet I scream for help and my day ends with me in my dorm thinking hard about the possibles. I force myself from bed every morning wishing I can conqure the world but yet I screamed for help and I end my day feeling as if the world has conqured me. I walk around every day with a fake smile but yet I scream for help and I end my day crying with a confused face wondering why am i told to talk about my feeling to get help but when I say the root word everyone runs for cover because no one wants to help this broken child. Hello, I am the broken child and I am hurting from my toes to the mind some call the brain. Im damage from this disease call major depression or what I like to call September. Faith use to be a factor but no longer exist. CAN SOMEONE UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL!!!! No one ever answers but everyone knows the solution. SOMEONE PLEASE LOOKING INSIDE OF ME AND TELL ME YOU CAN HELP THAT I'M NOT ALONE!!!! Someone with those powers please I beg I cannot stand the pain any longer. I am begging from the bottom of my heart someone just come and take it away. PLEASE1!!!!!!!!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Hold yea - April 23rd 2011, 10:41 AM

Hey there.

I'm so so sorry you're going through this at the moment, and the pain you've described hurts me, because no-one has helped you yet you're screaming out for it. I want to remind you that we are not professionals. Anything I, or anyone else says, isnot to be taken as professional advice.

It's great that you've decided to ask for help. I'm just sorry that you've been turned away like this. Don't be put off by it though. Asking for help is a good thing, and you will get help. I believe you should sit down with an adult you trust, and have a conversation about it.

I also want to assure you, you are not alone. I know you may feel like you are at times, and I know how this feels, but you're not. There are so many people out there who feel like you do, and who want help. You're an inspiration for those who havn't told people about it. Seeing a doctor will help you through this. They are professionals, and they will know what to do to help.

I hope you feel better soon. My PM box is always open if you want to talk. Please keep trying and don't give up. <3

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Hold yea - April 24th 2011, 10:39 AM

Thanks a lot for carrying

Closed Thread