TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
pimp752s Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Fuck my life - May 4th 2011, 01:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

soo for the past two years i have been on probation and still counting and the worst part is its for something i didnt do I feel depressed almost everyday and I think about killing myself alot too the only reason why im still here is cuz i cant imagine doing that to my parents but if it was just for me id be gone by now i cant live like this i have to get everyone i talk to aproved or else i could go 2 jail also i have to be home by six o clock every fuckin day everytime i think about everyone else just goin out and having normal lifes it makes it even worse before probation my life was GREAT! probation has made my life hell and everything is so stressfull im tryng to hold on but idk how much longer i can

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Fuck my life - May 4th 2011, 05:32 PM

Hey there,

I'm sorry this is happening to you and I honestly hope that soon you're feeling better. Punishment for something you didn't do is hard to deal with and it's frustrating, I know, but it will be over one day. For now just bare with things because if you don't you'll only find yourself in more trouble and more upset than you already are.

I understand why things are upsetting you. I want to reassure you though, that one day this will be over. One day you won't have to go through this, and you can be happy. The main thing you have to do now is bare with it and hang on. Talking to someone might help too, just letting them know how you're feeling and that although you can't stop the punishment, you'd appreciate encouragment and suppport in the duration of it.

I urge you not to do anything that could hurt yourself. Suicide isn't a god idea, and I know that when you think about it now it may seem like a good idea, but it's not. Death is perminant, remember that. If there's any chance that things can get better - which there is - then doesn't it make sense to get better and carry on living a happy and full life, than to throw it away and die young?

I hope you feel better soon. You're free to PM me whenever you want, and I honestly hope I've been of some help here. Take care of yourself and just keep hanging on in there. Things will get better. <3

Keep smiling,
Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ash19 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Fuck my life - May 4th 2011, 05:56 PM

Live, because someone else on the other side of the country, who doesn't know who you are or anything else about you, is telling you that you're life is worth continuing.

Closed Thread