TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PatriciaPie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Patricia

Do I have depression? - May 4th 2011, 02:01 AM

Every week I always cry 2 time because of family issues and my relationship. Doubts are always in my mind about my boyfriend and end up making me cry but I know he wouldn't leave me. He told me that he wouldn't unless I cheated on him or something like that. At least once a week I feel like I always f-up everything I do, everything is always my fault, everyone would just be fine if I just leave. I don't wanna loose my boyfriend. I'm afraid I will though. I don't know why I can deal with simple problems like normal people. What's wrong with me? Am I so stupid or retarted that no one tells me? Or am I here for nothing. Just to suffer. Why can't I be normal? Pretty, happy, deals with everything fine. My boyfriend makes me so happy. Only temporary though. As soon as I enter my house, my family bothers me to do everything around the house. Mopping floors, dusting, washing dishes, cleaning the bathrooms and helping with what my sister tells me to do. Every problem in my relationship has been my fault. Maybe I'm just too scared and make wrong decisions and fk up everything. I'm glad he is still with me but it's so hard to be positive with all this stress. On top of that, I get good grades but it seems like it's never enough for my mom. She wants me to get all A's. The lowest grade I have is a C. She can't just be happy? Why is my head screwed up? Do I have depression? I really love my boyfriend so much. We wanna get married. I just hope I don't fk it up to a certain point he just wants to forget me. I just know I love him more then anyone or anything in this world. I would never do anything to try and make him jealous or cheat or anything like that on purpose. Please help.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PatriciaPie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Do I have depression? - May 4th 2011, 02:05 AM

My family problems are just that I can only hang out with my boyfriend on the weekends. I secretly walk to his house after school for 30min then walk home. It never seems enough. My family always tells me to clean almost every day and it's so annoying. My sister bosses me around while shes wasting money on worthless crap and my mom just followers her side. They expect me to always be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
PatriciaPie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Do I have depression? - May 4th 2011, 02:08 AM

Am I depressed? Maybe that's a reason why I'm stupid.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PatriciaPie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Do I have depression? - May 4th 2011, 02:13 AM

I just wanna be perfect for him.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
PatriciaPie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Do I have depression? - May 4th 2011, 02:16 AM

I'm just so stupid and worthless... At least that's what I feel like sometimes.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Benevolence Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Do I have depression? - May 4th 2011, 02:44 AM

Guess who, Yeah It's me.. Hey, before I begin I want to say; You being here feels like a stab in my eye. I told you I'd always be there for you, that I'd never leave you. Your problems are my problems. Coming here (No offense to the people that use this website) makes no sense. I am the one you should come to not other random people that say they're seeking to help you. They don't know you, they don't even know you what you look like. I told you about 3-4 times you can tell me anything, that's what I'm here for.. There is nothing here these people can offer you, why trust something thatburns you so deeply with the likes of people that don't even know your full name, race, etc. You're not a weak person, you put up with all your sisters bull crap since day one. It pains me to see you posting here for help when I'm just sitting here.. but I don't want to make you feel any worse so I'll stick to the subject.

Quote:
You know who is pushing thoughts on you about me leaving you.
You said why can't you be normal, there is no such thing as normal! I like you the way you are and that's why I chose you over all the others. You're pretty as hell are you crazy?! You're not here to suffer if that is really how you feel. I promise you things are going to change, but you have to start by believing in yourself. I didn't do everything I possibly could because you told me you have a really high self esteem.

Okay, you're on msn bye, and haha you said loose.

Closed Thread