TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Exclamation Life is Pointless - May 4th 2011, 06:30 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I cant do this anymore. My life is so agrvating tat i cant cope anymore. I gotta Let go of all my worries n all my pain. Im sick of doing this anymore. Life is Pointless when u have nothing to live for n it just gets harder n harder. I cant keep up. I hate my Life n I hate myself. Im going to end my Life either tonite or tomorrow. When u dont hear from me anymore im Gone for good. Goodbye Yall Nice talking to you guys

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ash19 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Life is Pointless - May 5th 2011, 01:04 AM

No you're not. You're going to stay alive because if you kill yourself you will never see yourself smiling tomorrow or next week or ever. You'll never see yourself triumph or beat the odds. You'll miss out on life's fireworks....think back to the ones that already happened, even the small one

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Newlyn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Life is Pointless - May 5th 2011, 01:15 AM

Honestly, things change -- don't give up.
It looks like you had a friend who passed away and so death can seem like not such a bad idea... but it is never the answer. Learning to push through pain and struggles can seem like it is too much to bear... but you CAN do it. You need to. There is still so much out there for you in the world and you don't even realize it yet. I understand feeling like it's the only answer and one that will make you feel better, but you have to believe me when I say it's NOT.
I had my very best friend (bffs since 3yrs. old) die and I understand just wanting pain to end...but I'm sure that death is NOT what your friend would want for you and now is NOT time for you to make it happen.

Have you talked with someone close to you about how you feel? Do you have any support? Afterall, message boards can be good, but people who really matter to you can help even more.
Please hang in there and hang onto life.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Life is Pointless - May 5th 2011, 01:17 AM

i understand wat u r trying to say to me. but seems to get harder for me n i cant get anywhere. Its like im stuck n cant move. I dont belong here anymore on this agrvating Earth. Its just getting complicated. Idk wat to do. Im losing Hope. I cant keep living Like this. Im going to end up dying bc i cant take it anymore.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Newlyn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Life is Pointless - May 5th 2011, 01:24 AM

You need to find one good thing in your life to really concentrate on and motivate you. Grief and pain and suffering (unfortunately) are part of life. But it's not ALL life is about!! There is so much more if you can get through it and start to see the good again.

For example, I was crippled with pain when my best friend died. I wished it was me. I didn't want to go on without her. I cried and sobbed and tried to keep moving. Thankfully, I had some friends and my church to help support me. At the time I didn't know it, but it was all bringing me to where I am today. It was awful and gut wrenching and took a lot of time... but I made it out to the other side. You can do the same.

BE change in your life...don't end it!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Life is Pointless - May 5th 2011, 01:33 AM

ya i have support from my therapist but she is long gone bc she treated me like Shit. i have my parents but they r like sort of buttholes. but i kno suicide isnt the answer. yes i had a bestfriend tat had commited suicide 3 years ago. it was sad n still sad til this day. i kno he wouldnt want me to do it. But i got to do the right thing to stop the pain n thw worries n everything. but idk anymore.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Newlyn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Life is Pointless - May 5th 2011, 01:58 AM

The problem is that you don't realize how much you matter. Pain and worries will always be around, but people learn to deal with them by having people to lean on. I'm sure that there has to be at least one person you can talk to who cares about you. Think of your friend that you lost -- how much do you wish that he was still around? Don't you know that other people feel the same way about you? They don't want you to do anything to hurt yourself or end your life! (I don't even know you and I don't want you to!!)

The right thing to stop the pain and worries is to talk to someone who cares about you and stop thinking that suicide is even an option. It's NOT. Life is hard and losing friends makes things worse. But there is good in life. At one of the worst points in my life I had a new friend who seemed to be put in place to help me. I didn't know at the time that he would end up being my husband.... You can't predict what will happen in life...that's sometimes a good thing, and sometimes a bad thing. But you can decide how you will handle a situation. You need to take a stand and say that you won't kill yourself, and then find a friend who can help hold you to that statement.

Closed Thread