TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Post F*** my Life - May 10th 2011, 05:44 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im sooo sick of my Life. God i cant do anything without getting yelled at. Its like 90 degrees outside right now n my Freaking Parents have the Windows open when there is no Air blowing through them which makes it even HOTTER! OMG! I cant stand my parents. they r assholes. Wat happened was last nite i stayed up til like 1:00 in the morning bc i wasnt tired. n my dad Hollers at me n i have my door shut n says SHUT UP! Well this morning i wake up around 11:30 n i have no Cokes to drink bc my mom locked her door n all the cokes r in there. The reason why she locks her door now is bc i used to go in there in Snoop around through their stuff but anyways i call my dad n tell him wat the Hell am i suppose to drink just water, milk, n tat nasty juice tat my mom doesnt drink anymore? He tells me theres only 2 dollars in the bank soo go buy u a drink with tat. But wat the Hell am i suppose to do latert on bc my dad doesnt get home til like 5 n my mom doesnt get home til like after he does. Tats freaking BULLSHIT! Well then I go for a bike ride n its like 90 to 100 degrees outside right now bc no air is blowing. n i come home n the freakin windows r open n its even more hotter n im already Sweaty enough from bike riding. So i close the freakin windows n turned of the Ace. So if my parents come home today n say why the Ace on is bc Its not Cold outside ITS HOT! THERES NO WIND BLOWING N IT MAKES IT HOTTER INSIDE! Soo i kno im going to get into trouble but oh freakin well im not going to sit here n have a heat stroke in the hot freakin weather. bc my dad said open the windows a couple of days ago bc he said sted of waisting the Air condition in the house when u can open the windows n have air come through them. Well i told my dad last nite while i was doing the dishes i was sweating bc the windows were open n no air was blowing through them n all he said well lets open some more n there will be more air. BULLSHIT when its this freakin HOT there aint not Air OUTSIDE! Im so freaking tired of my life right now.

Im sry this is Long

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jayme

Re: F*** my Life - May 12th 2011, 07:11 AM

Im sorry your feeling down. That dose sound lame that ur parents wont turn on the A/C...but then again it is their house. Maybe they cant afford the extra electricity? i know thats an issue at my house. Maybe u can go buy urself a battery operated fan. Or you can spend ur free time at the library or someplace cool. I hope i helped a bit.

"One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering." -Ida Scott Taylor

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: F*** my Life - May 12th 2011, 01:29 PM

well now they keep the A.C. on bc i told them to n they listened to. n thanx for the advice. my parents r assholes sooo i cant stand them half the freaking time.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: F*** my Life - May 12th 2011, 02:34 PM

Maybe you should talk to them about the other stuff they do that you can't stand. And, if they're that bad, you could try moving out.

It sucks that the drink you wanted was locked away, so maybe you could keep some with your stuff in the future? Also, water is probably the best thing in that heat anyways. Soda isn't the best thing to keep you hydrated, especially after biking. Just a thought.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: F*** my Life - May 12th 2011, 06:06 PM

well i do go buy my own stuff sometimes when i get my own money. sooo it does make it alittle eaiser for me. but like when im out of mine then i have to use theirs n they have the door locked all the time. sooo idk. but i try to keep drinks n food etc in my room soo i would be ok so i didnt have to bother them. but ya i do drink water bc its like 100 degrees out here where i am sooo i sweat like everytime i walk right outside my door. sooo ya its tat bad. soo i try to keep myself dehydrated most of the time. but thanx for the advice. it really helps

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
Closed Thread