TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Call me Ark

So alone - May 11th 2011, 08:37 AM

I'm so alone...
Do you know what it's like to go to school everyday without the intention to talk to anyone? My teachers stopped caring, the other kids say "Fuck off" to me. It has been likethis for years.ever since 2nd grade stuff like this happens. It even happens with people I don't know. Just random people on the sidewalk. Even then people look at me like some sort of freak. I've blocked out all my emotoins so far it's to the point of being unresponsive to being puched in the face. I was pushed into broken glass the other day and I had to bandage my hands and knees myself. Noone even bothered to help when they saw blood dripping behind me while I walked to the nurses office. I've never had more than 2 friends in the entire world. Now I'm moving away and I havn't seen them in years. My life is useless other than maybe a motivation to those who want to do good in life. I've actually died before,an EMT brought me back to life though. If I just killed myself maybe someone would notice I existed I'm sick tired and want to die, so much infact I'm thinking of cutting my wrists open or hanging myself right now. I have things to do it within 5 steps away...If I do though people would just say "oh fuck this kid hated himself. Oh well lets go talk about celebrity scandels" or some shit like that. If maybe one person liked me and introduced me to some more people. I'd maybe stop wanting to kill myself. For now that wont happen. Odds are I'm dead ,but I wont because I'll be checking this every 5 minutes like a dumbass waiting for someone to respond. All I know is that I'm alone.
So very alone.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________
There are prisoners in me.
One screaming in anger,One screaming in pain, and the real me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: So alone - May 11th 2011, 03:24 PM

Hey i really do know what your going though that was what it was like for me in school. Yeah i know it sucks. Have you tried getting involved in any kinda after school activities or any clubs in your school? As stupid as this sounds this is where i met alot of my friends. There are so many people here on Teen Help that would not mind being your friend ether. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM or anyone else here at TH.

You cant make any friends when your dead! Also it is still unknown what happens when we die so there is no guarantee that anything will get better if you kill yourself. Just something to think about.

Remember im here if you want to talk! PM or IM me!

Things do get better in time.
I used to believe that things would never get better.
But after many long years things are looking up!
So don't ever give up!
Stay strong and move on!
Things WILL get better!

Make my day let me help you. PM me anytime

Send a message via AIM to Crimsonkin Send a message via MSN to Crimsonkin  
Closed Thread