TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Red face I can't do this anymore. - May 21st 2011, 12:03 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

It's just so hard. I feel so selfish for feeling this way because there's so many people out there that are worse off then me and yet I feel this way. But I can't help it. I'm constantly angry and I'm snapping at people or pretending that there's nothing wrong. I'm had enough off doing that. My family don't know I feel this way because I don't want to tell them. I don't want to tell anyone because I have really bad trust issues. I don't even trust myself. And it hurts. I see everyone else having someone they trust such as their family, boyfriend/girlfriend or best friend. But I don't have anyone. I hardly have any good friends. People are constantly putting me down, saying that I'm stupid, ugly, a b***h, dumb, fat, that I don't have any friends, etc. And I just take it. I let them insult me. I'm sick of feeling like this. I'm sick of pretending like nothing is wrong. I'm sick of people turning a blind eye to how I'm feeling but I always help them whenever they need it. I'm sick of living.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: I can't do this anymore. - May 21st 2011, 04:46 PM

Hey Rianna,

I am so sorry that you are feeling like this. It sounds like things are pretty tough for you at the moment so you are doing the right thing in reaching out for help. You shouldn't feel selfish for feeling like this because I don't think you choose to feel this way.

It is really hard to let people close when you have trust issues. But I guess you just have to take little steps otherwise you will feel very alone with everything. People may have let you down in the past but not everyone will treat you like that. Some people are worth trusting. People that put you down are horrible and not worth it. You are not those things they have called you so you shouldn't believe them. You say you are sick of pretending nothing is wrong but no one can help you unless they know that something is wrong. You may always help other people but they can only help you if you let them know you need help. If you keep it all to yourself then they will never know and you will be alone, which will most likely make you feel worse. I think you should tell people how you feel because they will only want to help you like you have helped them.

Stay strong.

Believe
You can do anything you want to
:-)

Closed Thread